• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

Mr. Scot

Couple of things come to mind watching this...

*Cleveland is legit this year

*Brissett is also legit.  He might not be flashy, but he's efficient, and again, I point out I suggested we should've signed him after he left Indy.

*Trubisky is probably gonna be benched and not get another starting gig.

*Myles Jack is getting the poo beat out of him.  I saw him get pancaked on the last drive and took a long time to get up.  A couple plays late he got trucked and again, took a long time to get up.  And as I finished typing this, he just got trucked by Njoku and looked woozy.  Damn.

*Watching Clevelands offense makes it look so simple, and they're not even high-powered, but they move the ball...  I know a lot of that is Chubb averaging 7+ ypc, but it just illustrates how bad our offense is.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

*Watching Clevelands offense makes it look so simple, and they're not even high-powered, but they move the ball...  I know a lot of that is Chubb averaging 7+ ypc, but it just illustrates how bad our offense is.

I mean we averaged 6ish yards a carry last week, but just stopped running it for no reason. Steelers seem to be taking the McAdoo approach and throwing 15-20 yards down the field instead of working up to those throws through the ground/check down game

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This just isn't a very good team IMO. They look like a 7-10 team to me. So do the Browns for that matter.

Yeah, Tomlin is gonna have to pull a miracle this year to maintain that winning season streak.  They look bad.  But, I think it's possible Pickett could provide what they're missing offensively and then the defense might look better.  They usually hit their stride as the year goes on, but they look rough right now.

But I think the Browns are for real.  We'll see what happens with the defense with the guys that have went down tonight, but Garrett and that secondary are for real.  And on offense, that run game is tough and it travels as it gets colder.  TBH, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised at where they're sitting when Watson comes back.

• Beer 1