• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How long until Sean Payton is allowed to coach again without having to get his rights from the Saints?

jb2288

I believe this season he is still under contract with the saints and if someone wanted him they'd have to get the Saints to agree (prob draft picks). Does that run out through this season? I'd love for Tepper to throw the bank and the dude and come coach here mid season. 

• Pie 2

Just now, chbright said:

TBF, the buyout likely is worth it. He has been slapped with poo draft penalties before and he still makes up for it and fields a competitive team. Roll out the $$$$$$$ and do it before dem boys in Dallas make an offer.

Yeah I mean it's Tepper's money and he's got a lot of it. I'm all for him throwing it out there, just would prefer not to give up that first this year. Gotta think it's really enticing to Sean to come here, make a fug ton, and have your pick of QB with a top 3 draft pick

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t want Payton coaching this team. He hates the Panthers and he can go fug himself.

He only won a SB because of bountygate and the NFL playing storymode and giving that poo show of a franchise a Cinderella story. Fug them and fug him.

He found his new wife in Charlotte at panthers game