• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your early preferred GM/HC/QB combos for 2023

davos

8 minutes ago, davos said:

If we do that, might as well say no to any OSU QBs.  That's if not more damming lol.

McCall?

Sorry I'd rather deal with the OSU qb curse... Then another QB who can't see over the Oline and takes a qrt to find throwing lanes over the middle... Because their to short..

Just now, WOW!! said:

Sorry I'd rather deal with the OSU qb curse... Then another QB who can't see over the Oline and takes a qrt to find throwing lanes over the middle... Because their to short..

Fair haha.  Some know how to maneuver and arc their throws.  Baker is not one of those guys.  

Have to keep Morgan over Fitt - just think Morgan has more overall player knowledge and isn't trying to pull some of the Seahawks stuff here.  Fitt has had his chance and all the moves have backfired badly.

Head Coach needs to be offensive minded and has NFL experience and contacts - I'll take Pep Hamilton who can also go out and hire an NFL defensive coordinator and NFL coaches.

If we are lucky enough not to fug up and win meaningless games and we get our chance at the QB of our choice CJ Stroud - 6'3", has a cannon for an arm, and he's mobile.

More pain even with this combo coming onboard, but better draft management, coaching, and hope that we have another franchise QB and not other team's leftovers.