• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants: The Previous Game is Under Review

TheCasillas

10 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

You mean that same Danny Dimes who was catching Passes against us last year 

we got the piss beat out of us last year by Joe Judge. Daboll is a better coach. 34-7 NYG

I disagree and I really dont think using a team's performance from last year should ever be a measuring stick for how they will perform the next year. ie Packers v Vikings ... last year 37-10 and this year 7-23. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I disagree and I really dont think using a team's performance from last year should ever be a measuring stick for how they will perform the next year. ie Packers v Vikings ... last year 37-10 and this year 7-23. 

Careful now, you'll upset the Huddle negativity.

Edited by 3838
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 2

I skimmed the game and it's still strange to see the Giants running a lot of 3-4, but it looks different with Wink running it. The interior rush looks solid so I think Elf and guards will have a tougher game than last week, but Ikem and Moton should be able to hold up a lot better on the edges. Wink's scheme also relies on man coverage and the Giants CB's room isn't really built for that. So yes I agree with OP, attack the CB's, get CMC outside, Baker scrambling right like he likes to do might actually work a little bit better against this D than CLE. Very different D than last week outside of both of them having not great CB's

19 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Until this Sunday's game is played recent results still have relevancy and he played well against us and he's off to a nice start this season. Let's shut him down then trash talk.

16 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Thabkd @TheCasillasfantastic write up!

My only hope is that Rhule & co saw what you saw and will exploit the weaknesses you saw. Lol. 

I hope Rhule and the rest of the coaching staff are at least as capable of watching and breaking down film as our man TheCasillas here.  If not, we're in serious trouble. 

• Pie 1