• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

agreed! i mean you guys can talk all the trash you want about the panthering thing, but i haven't met one person that actually saw it that doesn't just love the story i mean it is really an art! ....Why do you call him KEG? i never heard that one before.

That's how he was introduced to me. That whole circle of friends had nicknames for each other. I didn't know his name was Greg for like a year.

so just to get this straight....but it kinda seems like you joined the board just to brag about being friends w/ possibly the biggest idiot in the area?

I haven't been cool with him since I left uncc in 2003 I joined the bored to tell u guys what Greg has been saying don't bust my balls if u don't like it stay out of the Frye forumforum

That sounds like the rugby team alright they were some scumbags although I don't believe Frye was in on that one I'm going to call him and check. Good work beating them down!!

yeah those guys were pieces of poo. they threw a beer bottle at my g/f and almost hit her in the head when it all got started. we later found out from one of the girls there, her sister was going out with some guy on the rugby team (he wasnt there, he was a nice guy actually) that 3 of the guys had to have stiches and atleast one of them had a broken eye socket and nose. they all missed some games, and told everyone that they got hurt playing backyard football over the weekend. :biggrin5:

Greg may not have been with them, i may remember him from other places around college during that time. be interesting to see though.

Have to get back to u on that he just got done with a press conference and said he will call me in a bit

Giant con-douche's 15 minutes of fame. From the sounds of it, this will be his crown jewel in his huge poo pile of douche bag escapades.

I haven't been cool with him since I left uncc in 2003 I joined the bored to tell u guys what Greg has been saying don't bust my balls if u don't like it stay out of the Frye forumforum

well, you just mentioned you were about to call him and check out some info.......that doesn't sound like a guy you haven't been cool w/ since 2003. But whatever...welcome to the board and the Frye talk.

yeah those guys were pieces of poo. they threw a beer bottle at my g/f and almost hit her in the head when it all got started. we later found out from one of the girls there, her sister was going out with some guy on the rugby team (he wasnt there, he was a nice guy actually) that 3 of the guys had to have stiches and atleast one of them had a broken eye socket and nose. they all missed some games, and told everyone that they got hurt playing backyard football over the weekend. :biggrin5:

Greg may not have been with them, i may remember him from other places around college during that time. be interesting to see though.

Yeah ill let u know what he says. I bet deuce was one of them though and probably Chevy. Those dudes are some of the worst people I ever met. The rugby house needed to be condemned. They had to poo in a five gallon bucket there the place as so gross

well, you just mentioned you were about to call him and check out some info.......that doesn't sound like a guy you haven't been cool w/ since 2003. But whatever...welcome to the board and the Frye talk.

I've definately been calling him since this started. But we aren't boys anymore since he fuged me over a few years back I didn't mean that last post to sound hostile

Yeah ill let u know what he says. I bet deuce was one of them though and probably Chevy. Those dudes are some of the worst people I ever met. The rugby house needed to be condemned. They had to poo in a five gallon bucket there the place as so gross

could have been, i didnt catch thier names as we were beating the poo out of them. i'll remember that next time....

never thought i'd get to tell that story again, wow.

i can imagine where these guys lived wouldnt be too nice based on thier actions the night i met them. i didnt even know there was a rugby house?

Have to get back to u on that he just got done with a press conference and said he will call me in a bit

Looper is a lying troll. Stop feeding his ego.

Archived