• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

It is funny as hell when you're in on it. Everyone posting in this thread would laugh their balls off if they were there to witness it. But it's understandable that everyone is angry because the fallout from his con job resulted in our Pro Bowl linebacker getting arrested. Keg has outdone himself. The only way he could top this is if he were able to weasel his way into a State Dinner at the White House.

agreed! i mean you guys can talk all the trash you want about the panthering thing, but i haven't met one person that actually saw it that doesn't just love the story i mean it is really an art! ....Why do you call him KEG? i never heard that one before.

I think everyone has known one of "those" guys.....reality is after college and the older you get....it is looked at as lame/sad rather than cool/funny.

That's what I was thinking. I knew and did not hang with a whole pile of these guys at UNCC. The majority are not from NC. Came to school here but flunked out and just kept doing the same old BS.

FYI. I think TheLooper is Greg.

I think everyone has known one of "those" guys.....reality is after college and the older you get....it is looked at as lame/sad rather than cool/funny.

QFT.

My buddy David is one of these guys. He's always got some scheme or is running some play out of the playbook to get girls, "Now, Cap, you just broke up with your girlfriend, and I'm on leave from the Marines..."

The shtick was hilarious in college, but now I'm embarassed to go out with him.

That's what I was thinking. I knew and did not hang with a whole pile of these guys at UNCC. The majority are not from NC. Came to school here but flunked out and just kept doing the same old BS.

:lol: at the tags.

Apparently you are not alone. I am sure one of his friends alerted him to this thread....

QFT.

My buddy David is one of these guys. He's always got some scheme or is running some play out of the playbook to get girls, "Now, Cap, you just broke up with your girlfriend, and I'm on leave from the Marines..."

The shtick was hilarious in college, but now I'm embarassed to go out with him.

yep, some stuff is funny when your 20 yr old college buddy does it.....it is down right sad when the same guy is doing the stuff 10+ yrs later.

If I was Greg then why would I be on here spreading sorry stories that could hurt my case?

i hate to fuel the flames on this guys legacy, but i thought he looked familiar when i saw the link up from the police report. but when someone on here mentioned that he ran around with the rugby guys from UNCC back in the day, i think i know him as well.

him and some rugby guys slipped into a party we were having at UNCC and caused some trouble after we figured out no one knew them. we asked them to leave b/c they were breaking stuff and being morons, then one of them grabbed my roomate's finance' in the ass or something. next thing know these 5 guys are getting the crap beat out of them by like 30 of my friends.

the cops came, but they were all down in the parking lot bleeding and stuff. most of them got hurt pretty bad, but we told the cops what happened, and they let it go.

but they managed to steal my roomate's NC State sugar bowl ring from his room while they were there. the only way we found it was a pawn shop in oklahoma or somewhere out west put it on ebay and we saw it and got it back. he said some guy pawned it during christmas break.

so yeah this guy is a punk, also seems to have a knack for getting his ass beat.

Yea exactly, and as stated before, if it means our star MLB has to sit out a game, it's beyond lame/sad; everyone that knows about this and calls themselves a Panthers fan will be pretty aggravated that Greg the giant con-douche funked us out of one of our star players for a game and had them arrested for knocking the poo out of him when he deserved it.

i hate to fuel the flames on this guys legacy, but i thought he looked familiar when i saw the link up from the police report. but when someone on here mentioned that he ran around with the rugby guys from UNCC back in the day, i think i know him as well.

him and some rugby guys slipped into a party we were having at UNCC and caused some trouble after we figured out no one knew them. we asked them to leave b/c they were breaking stuff and being morons, then one of them grabbed my roomate's finance' in the ass or something. next thing know these 5 guys are getting the crap beat out of them by like 30 of my friends.

the cops came, but they were all down in the parking lot bleeding and stuff. most of them got hurt pretty bad, but we told the cops what happened, and they let it go.

but they managed to steal my roomate's NC State sugar bowl ring from his room while they were there. the only way we found it was a pawn shop in oklahoma or somewhere out west put it on ebay and we saw it and got it back. he said some guy pawned it during christmas break.

so yeah this guy is a punk, also seems to have a knack for getting his ass beat.

That sounds like the rugby team alright they were some scumbags although I don't believe Frye was in on that one I'm going to call him and check. Good work beating them down!!

That sounds like the rugby team alright they were some scumbags although I don't believe Frye was in on that one I'm going to call him and check. Good work beating them down!!

so just to get this straight....but it kinda seems like you joined the board just to brag about being friends w/ possibly the biggest idiot in the area?

Archived