• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

His lawyer has the surveillance tape and it supports his story. Nothing he said she said about it. either way i don't care, im not boys with greg or anything i just know who he is and some of his stories. I'm just giving you guys some inside info because it's fun to talk about. I could care less if if greg gets paid or not. Although just in general i believe if you hit someone first you have to pay the piper either with criminal charges or your checkbook regardless of scumbag appeal involved.

Fair enough.

The more you talk about this guy, the more he sound like a complete douche. The whole 'panthering' poo is ridiculous.

If he actually pulls that poo and I were a judge, I'd make him pay Beason and Rosario for being such a jackass.

Fair enough.

The more you talk about this guy, the more he sound like a complete douche. The whole 'panthering' poo is ridiculous.

If he actually pulls that poo and I were a judge, I'd make him pay Beason and Rosario for being such a jackass.

hahah totally agree but i have to say, the whole "panthering" thing is freaking halarious. I mean, vip in the clubs, no line, no cover. managers coming out kissing his ass. Com'd tabs. Girls, booze, guys trying to get his autograph. its the funniest poo ever when you know its all bullshit and you see it happening. but im with you but you have to appreciate the con!

hahah totally agree but i have to say, the whole "panthering" thing is freaking halarious. I mean, vip in the clubs, no line, no cover. managers coming out kissing his ass. Com'd tabs. Girls, booze, guys trying to get his autograph. its the funniest poo ever when you know its all bullshit and you see it happening. but im with you but you have to appreciate the con!

Honestly, I'm more in awe of the people kissing his ass. Some big ugly dude flashes a player's card, and claims he's a panther, and people try to get his autograph and buy him drinks and poo?

I mean, it's a wonder he hasn't gotten the poo kicked out of him until now. He probably has, just not bad enough to make him press charges.

Honestly, I'm more in awe of the people kissing his ass. Some big ugly dude flashes a player's card, and claims he's a panther, and people try to get his autograph and buy him drinks and poo?

I mean, it's a wonder he hasn't gotten the poo kicked out of him until now. He probably has, just not bad enough to make him press charges.

I agree, but man its funny. this one dude ran out to his truck and got a football for him to sign to give to his kid....some poor bastards kid has a football signed by greg frye up on his shelf! its funny though, people taking pictures with him, buying him shots. I mean i can't blame him for doing it when it works that good. I'm in the airforce now so they don't pay us crap so who wouldn't want free drinks hahhaha

Let's be honest here; It wouldn't be a level playing field if Beason's hands were tied behind his back and douchey Greg had a chainsaw. The Beast showed mercy.

Hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Quite true, I don't care how big this guy is, you don't go knocking down Beason's door and expect to walk out without a broken something.

It is funny as hell when you're in on it. Everyone posting in this thread would laugh their balls off if they were there to witness it. But it's understandable that everyone is angry because the fallout from his con job resulted in our Pro Bowl linebacker getting arrested. Keg has outdone himself. The only way he could top this is if he were able to weasel his way into a State Dinner at the White House.

Pathetic that the guy is a loser in real life. His only claim to fame is being a liar and a fraud. He is a con artist...plain and simple.

He could talk the talk....but Beason proved that he could not walk the walk.

hahhahaha dude that is actually a true story, although it wasn't Anna Kournikova's sister is was a bar skank, but he went out there with the NFL card and the valet gave him the ferrari, he drove the hell out of it for an hour then took it back and chewed the valet's ass for giving him the wrong car. That definately happened, he was "Panthering" fat joe that night as well so it gave the story credibility. That was back in college like 7 years ago. He has pictures of it all.

So, he is guilty of Grand Theft Auto.

Archived