• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

you have learned grasshopper, haha, only error is to switch Chug and Root, should say "root chugs".

IE...this girl gave me a root chug last night.....or lets find a girl to chug our roots tonight. the tense is important, just like in spanish, hahhaha

My Gregster/Douchester dictionary was according to this:

you know i find it funny that guys like myself, looper, and cheyene are losers. i never got the memo before today but rest assured i will sleep better tonight because i now know i am a loser. keep reading below because by the time you finish you too can speak loser too.

loops= lets go some where

ex. hey mike it is time to loop to the panther game.

one up= the art of pulling a fast one on some one

ex. hey greg you know that time you ate the sub with spunk it in? well you got one upped.

roaders= beers that go with you where you are going

ex. hey mike grab me a roader before we leave for the game.

swole tucks= (greg is the only person to do this) tuck your shirt tight under your arm pits so it would make his chest look bigger because his shirt would be so tight

ex. hey mike why dont you do some swole tucks if you want to look like greg

chug root= to tell some one to place their lips around your penis and chug (usually stated when someone is being a bitch about something)

ex. hey madhatter stop bitching about my typing and chug root.

b.f.i. = big f**king idiot

ex. hey madhatter stop complaining about grammar on a message board, you sounds like a b.f.i.

frontin= acting like something you are not (as used by jon beason)

ex. hey hadhatter stop frontin like you are not from the shallow end of the gene pool.

just because some of us used to hang out with greg does not make us the dick head who is trying to one up jon beason.

haha yeah i saw that, pretty funny stuff.

Be honest with me Loop te Loop...you are Greg's brother or best friend, right? It seems that whenever this thread is dying you bring it back to life. Please tell me you think that 'French Frye' is an asshole/bitch and you don't hang out with him. Your understanding of the douche language questions any comment that you make on here. You don't cause drama, but yet 'Greg has great stories' in your world. Give us something Loopie. We all want this ish with Beason to end...at least I do.

<<<Obviously!

Be honest with me Loop te Loop...you are Greg's brother or best friend, right? It seems that whenever this thread is dying you bring it back to life. Please tell me you think that 'French Frye' is an asshole/bitch and you don't hang out with him. Your understanding of the douche language questions any comment that you make on here. You don't cause drama, but yet 'Greg has great stories' in your world. Give us something Loopie. We all want this ish with Beason to end...at least I do.

<<<Obviously!

Me and him definately hung out for about a year or so in college. I mean i don't hate the guy or anything but i recognize that he does some scumbag poo, and with the thread dying sorry, i just check it once a day or so and respond to some stuff i see. I think this whole thread is halarious and have had many good laughs at greg's expense. The language actually started out as a joke i remember and then it just never ended. I do find his stories halarious, not in the aspect that "haha man that was so cool" more on the lines of "haha god how can you be such a dick". Weird sense of comedy i guess. I actually know some really sorry ones about him i haven't put on here just because i feel sorry for the guy (you would too if you heard them), and the stuff with beason isn't gana end. Greg needs the cash and he's probably going to get it honestly. I truely believe he didnt' go out looking for the fight for cash, but since it happened he's definately not going to stop until he gets a check.....or at least a real NFL players card LOL!

His lawyer is filing a frivolous lawsuit then.

most likely, his lawyer is an "ambulance chancer" as another user said. It was kinda shitty/halarious how he got thrown out of there for getting his ass kicked though. who knows he was probably going around spilling roaders on everybody drunk or something

most likely, his lawyer is an "ambulance chancer" as another user said. It was kinda shitty/halarious how he got thrown out of there for getting his ass kicked though. who knows he was probably going around spilling roaders on everybody drunk or something

An ambulance chancer v. chaser is a totally different story!

the lawsuit is not for 10K as you guys have read....in NC you have to file in tiers...so the lawsuit is in "excess of 10K". so you really need to figure out what the next tier is and then the range woudl be from 10k - 1dollar below the next tier.

There is no "next tier." When you file in Superior Court in a personal injury case, you always ask for "in excess of $10,000.00." It's standard language whether you are seeking 10K or 10 mil. So we don't really know what Frye is asking for based on the language in his lawsuit. All we know is that asking for more than 10K gets you into Superior Court. It's a jurisdictional requirement.

There is no "next tier." When you file in Superior Court in a personal injury case, you always ask for "in excess of $10,000.00." It's standard language whether you are seeking 10K or 10 mil. So we don't really know what Frye is asking for based on the language in his lawsuit. All we know is that asking for more than 10K gets you into Superior Court. It's a jurisdictional requirement.

Thanks for clarifying that. I wasn't completely sure how it worked I just knew that they were seeking more than 10K which is why they stated excess. I kinda gathered from frye that it was a tier system. So good info here, thanks

you know i find it funny that guys like myself, looper, and cheyene are losers. i never got the memo before today but rest assured i will sleep better tonight because i now know i am a loser. keep reading below because by the time you finish you too can speak loser too.

loops= lets go some where

ex. hey mike it is time to loop to the panther game.

one up= the art of pulling a fast one on some one

ex. hey greg you know that time you ate the sub with spunk it in? well you got one upped.

roaders= beers that go with you where you are going

ex. hey mike grab me a roader before we leave for the game.

swole tucks= (greg is the only person to do this) tuck your shirt tight under your arm pits so it would make his chest look bigger because his shirt would be so tight

ex. hey mike why dont you do some swole tucks if you want to look like greg

chug root= to tell some one to place their lips around your penis and chug (usually stated when someone is being a bitch about something)

ex. hey madhatter stop bitching about my typing and chug root.

b.f.i. = big f**king idiot

ex. hey madhatter stop complaining about grammar on a message board, you sounds like a b.f.i.

frontin= acting like something you are not (as used by jon beason)

ex. hey hadhatter stop frontin like you are not from the shallow end of the gene pool.

just because some of us used to hang out with greg does not make us the dick head who is trying to one up jon beason.

Well put it is halarious...forgot a few

BSFL - Bang Skeezers For Life (greg's motto)

ex. Hey look at madhatters wife...BSFL

De-Looped ----time to leave where you are or something sucks bad

ex. Mad Hatter couldn't get into the club because he correct the bouncers grammer so he got de-looped

ninja- to do something stealthy or get away with something (stealing)

ex. greg ninja'd the beer from the store ...sorry for the grammer mad hatter i know "ninja'd" isn't in your 2009 gold edition of Merriam-Webster, but i'm a loser so its ok

bounce - leave this place and go to another.

ex. this club sucks lets bounce

Fogazi - Bullshit Story

ex. not every story you hear about greg is Fogazi

poo i can't remember the others i remember they had a whole bunch. tune in later.

poo another run on sentance, i really suck

forgot the period after suck too

poo did it again.

Frontin', one up, and bounce are all very common terms. Anyone who doesn't know what they mean is likely over 40.

Also, it's fugazi you ass clown. Nothing's worse than ignorant college kids trying to talk like rappers.

good lookin out Kerpsie. how about that story with him and reece...was it your place they went to or milli's? when they were sh*t faced and banging the hell out of the roomates drums and trashing the apartment...the kid walks downstairs at like 4am, still wiping boogers out of his eyes, looks around the corner and reece is squirting ketchup on his tv and greg is playing the drums loud as f*ck screaming "my body is a wonderland" for over an hour. relish all over the floor, garbage tipped over, mustard on the walls on ceiling/couch and the kid started crying screaming "look at my house...my house look at my house"...."my body is a wonderland!!!" banging drums......classic....idiot

That is nowhere even near funny. Would you like that done to your house? I'd have called the cops for vandalism.

Archived