• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

award yourself 10 coolpoints i love that video. Stupid guido wankers.

wankers - someone who is a toolbag

ex...madhatter...nuff said

man i hope nuff is a word and i don't get teased for using it.

not now chief, i am panthering.....

you know i find it funny that guys like myself, looper, and cheyene are losers. i never got the memo before today but rest assured i will sleep better tonight because i now know i am a loser. keep reading below because by the time you finish you too can speak loser too.

loops= lets go some where

ex. hey mike it is time to loop to the panther game.

one up= the art of pulling a fast one on some one

ex. hey greg you know that time you ate the sub with spunk it in? well you got one upped.

roaders= beers that go with you where you are going

ex. hey mike grab me a roader before we leave for the game.

swole tucks= (greg is the only person to do this) tuck your shirt tight under your arm pits so it would make his chest look bigger because his shirt would be so tight

ex. hey mike why dont you do some swole tucks if you want to look like greg

chug root= to tell some one to place their lips around your penis and chug (usually stated when someone is being a bitch about something)

ex. hey madhatter stop bitching about my typing and chug root.

b.f.i. = big f**king idiot

ex. hey madhatter stop complaining about grammar on a message board, you sounds like a b.f.i.

frontin= acting like something you are not (as used by jon beason)

ex. hey hadhatter stop frontin like you are not from the shallow end of the gene pool.

just because some of us used to hang out with greg does not make us the dick head who is trying to one up jon beason.

I gues ou do have a point there. I think all of us has had a douche friend like this Frye A-hole. Maybe not so extreme. I guess maybe Greg didn't gete enough hugs and kisses from his Daddy and makes up for it by getting artificial love from his buds. Sometimes those guys do crazy stuff just to impress the local crowd. That would make them (the crowd) just as dumb for enabling the acts.

If you hang out with dogs, you get fleas. It is just a matter of growing up and some folks refuse to....

Thanks for the explanations. Now I can go back and re-read this whol thread and it might make sense...

To the idiots (who are prolly Fryes friends) that are defending him, bite me.

I gues ou do have a point there. I think all of us has had a douche friend like this Frye A-hole. Maybe not so extreme. I guess maybe Greg didn't gete enough hugs and kisses from his Daddy and makes up for it by getting artificial love from his buds. Sometimes those guys do crazy stuff just to impress the local crowd. That would make them (the crowd) just as dumb for enabling the acts.

If you hang out with dogs, you get fleas. It is just a matter of growing up and some folks refuse to....

Thanks for the explanations. Now I can go back and re-read this whol thread and it might make sense...

To the idiots (who are prolly Fryes friends) that are defending him, bite me.

agreed, I mean im not going to lie, some of the poo he pulled in college was halarious at the time, but now 10 years later...not so much. It is what it is i guess....

wow mad hatter is going to be pissed about me saying "it is what it is", he may need to take some blood pressure med's after that one.

you know i find it funny that guys like myself, looper, and cheyene are losers. i never got the memo before today but rest assured i will sleep better tonight because i now know i am a loser. keep reading below because by the time you finish you too can speak loser too.

just because some of us used to hang out with greg does not make us the dick head who is trying to one up jon beason.

Ease up dude. I didn't call you a loser. I asked if you spoke "Loser" becaue you understood the terms these guys were using. Not the same.

For the record, I wouldn't put you and Cheyne in that category. Looper? Yeah.

AHAHAHHAAA---

You know How I know I am getting older???

Because I have never heard of some of that lame ass BS Language..

:lol:

This thread reminds me of the 25 year old dude with a bald spot rollin around the skating rink acting like he's cool just because all the 15 year old girls are excited because he has enough $$ to buy them a coke...

The reason this thread has had so much life is because even though he is a total douche, greg is one of the most fascinating people you will ever meet.

Fascinating in a train wreck sort of way, but still. These stories were funny back when we were in college and yeah, its sad an almost 30 year man acts like this. That is why no one is defending him now. I'm sure he deserved an ass kicking, but I hope Beason wasn't the one swinging. Time will tell.

Don't take it so seriously. These stories are for entertainment and to try to give insight into the mind of someone so dumb they would try to provoke an All Pro Linebacker and not think they would get "1 upped."

By the way, the Looper is a good guy and just having some fun with this thread. And at the very least, a lot of people have been entertained looking at the number of views.

And finally, a couple more stories about the man of the hour. Trust me, Greg in his twisted way of thinking probably thinks he is on top of the world right now, so why not have some fun. I'm a die hard Panthers fan, but really, the way this year has gone this one of the more entertaining things on this forum...

1) He would apply deodorant using his 3 Wipe Swipe Method. One for the left armpit, one for the right, and one for the asscrack. That's right, and one of the guys living with him found pubes on his deodorant one day. Needless to say no one left theirs sitting out after that...

2) The dude was obsessed with girls giving him "root pulls" (hand jobs). Obsessed to point he would rather have a "root pull" than a bj or sex... WTF... I will never forget him telling a bunch of people about getting a "root pull" from a girl and she ran out of lotion. He carried around a travel bottle for that very occasion and broke it out so she could finish...

Not as funny as the spunk sub story, but they still make me laugh... You can't make this **** up.

Enjoy the weekend and let's hope the Panthers can maintain a little dignity at home against Tampa

AHAHAHHAAA---

You know How I know I am getting older???

Because I have never heard of some of that lame ass BS Language..

:lol:

This thread reminds me of the 25 year old dude with a bald spot rollin around the skating rink acting like he's cool just because all the 15 year old girls are excited because he has enough $$ to buy them a coke...

Awww, dang! Quit frontin' AK, everyone knows that Loser is the official state language of Alaska :D. I hear Douchebag was runner up, only b/c Levi Johnston wasn't old enough to vote yet.

Archived