• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

Actually, started the thread, and thought I would keep track on it. Sorry, for all of you that hate me for the beginning of this debacle. I have just been waiting on a Gavin sighting.

I took him this long to find someone that would let him bootleg an Internet connection.

Keep this thread alive! It amuses me.

Haha Just talked to you on the phone good times man. I totally agree that "gavin" is greg. Actually knowing him makes it realllllly obvious. Just the language. Hey cheyne lets get up and do some "swoll tucks" chug some "roaders" and make "the loop" ahhahahahhahah

I feel a mixture of amusement and sadness that I know what all those phrases mean.

The more I think about it, the more I know that I know, or know of this ***...I used to party all the time around University from 2000 to hell, whenever I am in town. I have to admit, the stories in this thread are very entertaining. I used to tell chicks at bars that I was one of the white guys on the end of the Duke bench that never got to play....pretty much just because I am tall and white. Man, drunk girls will believe anything. I guess you could say that I was "Duking", or "Deviling."

We just like pointing out the fact that you and your friend's sound like complete losers.

My only hope and that none of your actually reproduce. The amount that you would dilute the gene pool is too staggering to imagine.

for all the poo you talk about grammer "my only hope and that none of your actually reproduce"...nice work. and he's not my friend dickhead. I love internet tough guys they are so cool. I mean your life has so much purpose i wish i could be just like you

You speak "Loser"?

you know i find it funny that guys like myself, looper, and cheyene are losers. i never got the memo before today but rest assured i will sleep better tonight because i now know i am a loser. keep reading below because by the time you finish you too can speak loser too.

loops= lets go some where

ex. hey mike it is time to loop to the panther game.

one up= the art of pulling a fast one on some one

ex. hey greg you know that time you ate the sub with spunk it in? well you got one upped.

roaders= beers that go with you where you are going

ex. hey mike grab me a roader before we leave for the game.

swole tucks= (greg is the only person to do this) tuck your shirt tight under your arm pits so it would make his chest look bigger because his shirt would be so tight

ex. hey mike why dont you do some swole tucks if you want to look like greg

chug root= to tell some one to place their lips around your penis and chug (usually stated when someone is being a bitch about something)

ex. hey madhatter stop bitching about my typing and chug root.

b.f.i. = big fuging idiot

ex. hey madhatter stop complaining about grammar on a message board, you sounds like a b.f.i.

frontin= acting like something you are not (as used by jon beason)

ex. hey hadhatter stop frontin like you are not from the shallow end of the gene pool.

just because some of us used to hang out with greg does not make us the dick head who is trying to one up jon beason.

ex. hey greg you know that time you ate the sub with spunk it in? well you got one upped.

swole tucks= (greg is the only person to do this) tuck your shirt tight under your arm pits so it would make his chest look bigger because his shirt would be so tight

chug root= to tell some one to place their lips around your penis and chug (usually stated when someone is being a bitch about something)

b.f.i. = big f**king idiot

ex. hey madhatter stop complaining about grammar on a message board, you sounds like a b.f.i.

ex. hey hadhatter stop frontin like you are not from the shallow end of the gene pool.

I always thought that was speaking douche.

you know i find it funny that guys like myself, looper, and cheyene are losers. i never got the memo before today but rest assured i will sleep better tonight because i now know i am a loser. keep reading below because by the time you finish you too can speak loser too.

b.f.i. = big f**king idiot

just because some of us used to hang out with greg does not make us the dick head who is trying to one up jon beason.

Well put it is halarious...forgot a few

BSFL - Bang Skeezers For Life (greg's motto)

ex. Hey look at madhatters wife...BSFL

De-Looped ----time to leave where you are or something sucks bad

ex. Mad Hatter couldn't get into the club because he correct the bouncers grammer so he got de-looped

ninja- to do something stealthy or get away with something (stealing)

ex. greg ninja'd the beer from the store ...sorry for the grammer mad hatter i know "ninja'd" isn't in your 2009 gold edition of Merriam-Webster, but i'm a loser so its ok

bounce - leave this place and go to another.

ex. this club sucks lets bounce

Fogazi - Bullshit Story

ex. not every story you hear about greg is Fogazi

poo i can't remember the others i remember they had a whole bunch. tune in later.

poo another run on sentance, i really suck

forgot the period after suck too

poo did it again.

Archived