• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

I have nothing of value to add to this thread, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have been entertained for the last hour as I read all 29 f**king pages of this epic masterpiece.

Jolly good show, chaps....tut tut.

Hahahahah glad you like it, if we had time to tell all the stories the thread would be over 100 pages, It's endless, and im not saying that because i think its all "cool".....it just amazes me that so much crazy bullshit goes down in one person's life.

Hahahahah glad you like it, if we had time to tell all the stories the thread would be over 100 pages, It's endless, and im not saying that because i think its all "cool".....it just amazes me that so much crazy bullshit goes down in one person's life.

Out of the 30 pages...you have said this before. You should read them again. :D

Out of the 30 pages...you have said this before. You should read them again. :D

I don't know if its amazing or sad that you know that....im going to go with amazing, good work my book will be out next week. Greg will be there to sign footballs for publicity

I don't know if its amazing or sad that you know that....im going to go with amazing, good work my book will be out next week. Greg will be there to sign footballs for publicity

Actually, started the thread, and thought I would keep track on it. Sorry, for all of you that hate me for the beginning of this debacle. I have just been waiting on a Gavin sighting.

Funny-- Beason wooped this guys ass SOOOO bad, it took him 2 weeks to report it.... Then not to mention the very subtle civil suit.

And isnt $10,000.00 just a very nice round # lol

After this idiot pays his lawyer he is gonna owe John Beason money-- Dude cant even scam worth a poo... :lol:

And i LOVE the wanabee Panther "player" card..... :lol: what loser even thinks of such poo.

I wouldnt even consider him a fan, fans respect the players and the effort they put in. "Frontin" as a Panther player doesnt show that respect, in fact it shows disrespect and warrants an ASS WOOPIN...

Ohh Wait...

LMAO-- Idiot got what he deserved....

dude, no need to explain your grammer on a freaking thread. It's halarious to me how people are so anal retentive and just digging for something to talk poo about. Now if this were a term paper it'd be a different story. Do you still come down to charlotte to visit Stahala?

We just like pointing out the fact that you and your friend's sound like complete losers.

My only hope and that none of your actually reproduce. The amount that you would dilute the gene pool is too staggering to imagine.

Archived