• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

After all is said. I dont think most of us are gonna like what is gonna happen to Beason. If he did hit the guy then no matter if he is a dick or not he will be found guilty. I just hope they give him time served for one night in jail or just community service.

Boy it sure is an odd coincidence that all these people who come on here to talk about Gregory Frye have so many similarities. For one, they all qualify themselves with statements like "I don't hang with him now" or "I haven't talked to him lately" or some such yet they know everything that's gone on in his life with amazing detail (must be some network, huh?) Obviously they're pretty much all newbs. Also, there also seems to be a tone of tacit defense and even admiration for him as if he's really a good buy but misunderstood. All that effort is completely worthless of course since he's clearly a douchebag and everyone here can see through the facade. That'd be enough, but then you also throw in that besides the generally poor grammar and spelling skills, they all have the same run-on paragraph free typing style. That would seem to point to a single moron behind it all, and one thoroughly lacking in imagination at that.

I just figured they were posting from a blackberry or iphone...that usually leads to a lot of eextraa vooweels and mispled words. :D

After all is said. I dont think most of us are gonna like what is gonna happen to Beason. If he did hit the guy then no matter if he is a dick or not he will be found guilty. I just hope they give him time served for one night in jail or just community service.

Yup, at the end of the day you can't go around punching people in the face, even if they are annoying losers that deserve it.

Beason denies that he hit this guy, but if it turns out he did, he's gonna have to pay for it both in legal terms and financial terms. I would also expect the NFL to impose some kind of suspension if the court finds Beason guilty.

Yup, at the end of the day you can't go around punching people in the face, even if they are annoying losers that deserve it.

I disagree. I read a great article on that subject a few years ago, Why I resolved to start punching jerks again.

I'd reached the end of the road after what seemed like a perpetual assault from life's Jerichos -- the sorts of assholes who not only act like assholes but celebrate their assholedom: the grease spot who gave me the forearm shiver in our recreational soccer league and said, "It's a man's game, bitch"; the walnut-headed midlife crisis in his convertible who cut me off and then gave me the finger.

And Greg's in a category all his own.

Of course, you have to qualify that with, "someone in Beason's position should never punch a jerk in the face." But sometimes somebody just needs a good tooth-loosening. And it's a priviledge of pedestrian anonymity that WE CAN dole out such justice. Take advantage.

i think the worst part is greg will get paid for being a punching bag to a badass. i would rather see beason miss games than pay greg.

oh an yes i type slack like a school kid but i do have a bachelors degree and a nice job. dont think just because people type like this that we are all dumb asses. some of us are just lazy when we get home from work.

I grew up with Greg Frye, not just from college... im gonna clear up a few things here because i know some of the people who are posting positve and negative things about him by their statements. First of all, this cheyne howell guy i know who he is. haha. Greg was one of his only friends and he ended up at the end losing all his friends, wife, job and moved to georgia or alabama because even his dad didnt want him working for his company. Nice job cheyne. Put down the one guy who was there for you. I dont know the looper but he seems to know Greg well and is pretty accurate. I wasnt at uptown, had friends who say Beason found him and beat Frye to the floor. Over a comment?? come on if it wasnt true then why the hostility Jon? Beason obviously has no ability to control his emotions, drinking, alleged drug use or a potential threatening fan. either way it was careless and he should suffer not only from the leauge but grouped with the other thugs like pac man and vic and maybe they can teach Beason something before he does it again. also, you guys need to pick up a law book cause the lawsuit is not for ten thousand that was just for his medical bills to this point i hear.

HA HA This must be Greg..LOL We'll since you put it like that I live in Alabama and I always took up for Greg even when people talked trash. The Looper can attest to that. I let Greg live at my place at the lake while I worked outta of town and instead of paying rent for the last two months he spent the money on going to Atlanta and Vegas and left me hanging. So yeah after that I was done. But i guess thinks for being my one friend Gavin new magical member with one post. CHUGROOT:drool5:

HA HA This must be Greg..LOL We'll since you put it like that I live in Alabama and I always took up for Greg even when people talked trash. The Looper can attest to that. I let Greg live at my place at the lake while I worked outta of town and instead of paying rent for the last two months he spent the money on going to Atlanta and Vegas and left me hanging. So yeah after that I was done. But i guess thinks for being my one friend Gavin new magical member with one post. CHUGROOT:drool5:

Haha Just talked to you on the phone good times man. I totally agree that "gavin" is greg. Actually knowing him makes it realllllly obvious. Just the language. Hey cheyne lets get up and do some "swoll tucks" chug some "roaders" and make "the loop" ahhahahahhahah

Sounds like you guys should fight...ding, ding, ding! I guess Gavin/Greg still hasn't learned how to shut his mouth.

This thread finds more drama everyday.

i think the worst part is greg will get paid for being a punching bag to a badass. i would rather see beason miss games than pay greg.

oh an yes i type slack like a school kid but i do have a bachelors degree and a nice job. dont think just because people type like this that we are all dumb asses. some of us are just lazy when we get home from work.

dude, no need to explain your grammer on a freaking thread. It's halarious to me how people are so anal retentive and just digging for something to talk poo about. Now if this were a term paper it'd be a different story. Do you still come down to charlotte to visit Stahala?

I have nothing of value to add to this thread, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have been entertained for the last hour as I read all 29 f**king pages of this epic masterpiece.

Jolly good show, chaps....tut tut.

And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing!

Archived