• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

hey guys gregs dog here listen pleese i have nown greg for 3 years now and ever since he first picked me up i have nown that greg is a good guy about 5 years ago he saved my life because he didnt let this mean guys beat me up so he is nice and i know he is smart too because he always feeds me at the same time and that takes a brain because not everybody can do that

I find it sad to see someone's life summed up on an internet message board.

Well said Zod.

This poor shmuk gonna start poo with the wrong person one day, and his headstone is going to read, "Here Lies Gregory Frye, TeH fUNniEST dOUCHE oN tEH iNTERWEBZ." OR "I don't hang out with him anymore, but..."

Well said Zod.

This poor shmuk gonna start poo with the wrong person one day, and his headstone is going to read, "Here Lies Gregory Frye, TeH fUNniEST dOUCHE oN tEH iNTERWEBZ." OR "I don't hang out with him anymore, but..."

We are here today to lay to rest our friend...Gregory Frye.

Although I stopped hanging out with Greg two years ago, we had a lot of mutual friends, so I guess you could say we were close. Greg "Keg" "French Frye" "Apple Cobbler" Frye was a great man. Although he never really accomplished anything during his life, he banged a lot of bar skanks. And this one time he drove a Ferrari. And because I am completely insecure and have the mentality of a 16-year old, his cornball, hyper-alpha male antics amused me to no end. But he was a very nice guy...the assault charges and compulsive lying notwithstanding. But he had a high IQ, and rich parents, so that makes it okay.

And now to deliver the benediction, is another person who was too ashamed to hang out with Greg in public, yet came out of the woodwork today to appear popular, like he hung out with a party animal like Greg all the time.

Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust...

Holy SH*#! 'OLE DRIPPY! I didn't know you were here!!! HAHA! I know you!!! Yeah, I knew Greg too. Yeah remember that time Greg stuck you with that $250 bar tab when he got wasted and couldn't pay it! HAHA! Yeah, Apple Cobbler Greg was HILARIOUS!!!

you can squash your single moron theory. i have been on here for 4 years. my old name was charlestonpanther. since day one i type like this. we all know what goes on in his life because we talk to our other mutual friends often. this is absolutely no admiration for the guy on my end. if you can not find the humor in some guy picking a fight with a beast like beason and losing then you need to get out more and enjoy life. get out from you cubical and live.

I wasn't thinking so much of you. Yours do have some variation and your join date is earlier than this month.

The others though? Pretty much, and I'm far from the only one to notice.

hey guys gregs dog here listen pleese i have nown greg for 3 years now and ever since he first picked me up i have nown that greg is a good guy about 5 years ago he saved my life because he didnt let this mean guys beat me up so he is nice and i know he is smart too because he always feeds me at the same time and that takes a brain because not everybody can do that

Nicely done :D

Archived