• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

I grew up with Greg Frye, not just from college... im gonna clear up a few things here because i know some of the people who are posting positve and negative things about him by their statements. First of all, this cheyne howell guy i know who he is. haha. Greg was one of his only friends and he ended up at the end losing all his friends, wife, job and moved to georgia or alabama because even his dad didnt want him working for his company. Nice job cheyne. Put down the one guy who was there for you. I dont know the looper but he seems to know Greg well and is pretty accurate. I wasnt at uptown, had friends who say Beason found him and beat Frye to the floor. Over a comment?? come on if it wasnt true then why the hostility Jon? Beason obviously has no ability to control his emotions, drinking, alleged drug use or a potential threatening fan. either way it was careless and he should suffer not only from the leauge but grouped with the other thugs like pac man and vic and maybe they can teach Beason something before he does it again. also, you guys need to pick up a law book cause the lawsuit is not for ten thousand that was just for his medical bills to this point i hear.

I DATED GREG FRYE FOR OVER A YEAR. And no im not his crazy x latin girlfriend Natalie Ramirez who has the the duis and an assualt charge herself on Greg. I will say that he never acted violent ever towards me and was very sensitive and thoughtful. It sounds like Gavin knows him quite well. where Atlanta where hes from? Most people here saying things i believe are bored and have not much real background about him. its ironic people say he lawsuit is for just money.. Gregs dads parents are very wealthy and he didnt even have to work until like 24 or so. also he does like to drink but is def not into coke. His iq and sat scores were superior. havent spoke to him but a guy like this despite his past adversities would not have tried to fight Jon or want any of this to happen. hes a really good guy, just needs to stay away from the wrong crowds. if u see this Greg, take care of yourself and dont let all this change you. jess

Boy it sure is an odd coincidence that all these people who come on here to talk about Gregory Frye have so many similarities. For one, they all qualify themselves with statements like "I don't hang with him now" or "I haven't talked to him lately" or some such yet they know everything that's gone on in his life with amazing detail (must be some network, huh?) Obviously they're pretty much all newbs. Also, there also seems to be a tone of tacit defense and even admiration for him as if he's really a good buy but misunderstood. All that effort is completely worthless of course since he's clearly a douchebag and everyone here can see through the facade. That'd be enough, but then you also throw in that besides the generally poor grammar and spelling skills, they all have the same run-on paragraph free typing style. That would seem to point to a single moron behind it all, and one thoroughly lacking in imagination at that.

Boy it sure is an odd coincidence that all these people who come on here to talk about Gregory Frye have so many similarities. For one, they all qualify themselves with statements like "I don't hang with him now" or "I haven't talked to him lately" or some such yet they know everything that's gone on in his life with amazing detail (must be some network, huh?) Obviously they're pretty much all newbs. Also, there also seems to be a tone of tacit defense and even admiration for him as if he's really a good buy but misunderstood. All that effort is completely worthless of course since he's clearly a douchebag and everyone here can see through the facade. That'd be enough, but then you also throw in that besides the generally poor grammar and spelling skills, they all have the same run-on paragraph free typing style. That would seem to point to a single moron behind it all, and one thoroughly lacking in imagination at that.

you can squash your single moron theory. i have been on here for 4 years. my old name was charlestonpanther. since day one i type like this. we all know what goes on in his life because we talk to our other mutual friends often. this is absolutely no admiration for the guy on my end. if you can not find the humor in some guy picking a fight with a beast like beason and losing then you need to get out more and enjoy life. get out from you cubical and live.

I DATED GREG FRYE FOR OVER A YEAR. And no im not his crazy x latin girlfriend Natalie Ramirez who has the the duis and an assualt charge herself on Greg. I will say that he never acted violent ever towards me and was very sensitive and thoughtful. It sounds like Gavin knows him quite well. where Atlanta where hes from? Most people here saying things i believe are bored and have not much real background about him. its ironic people say he lawsuit is for just money.. Gregs dads parents are very wealthy and he didnt even have to work until like 24 or so. also he does like to drink but is def not into coke. His iq and sat scores were superior. havent spoke to him but a guy like this despite his past adversities would not have tried to fight Jon or want any of this to happen. hes a really good guy, just needs to stay away from the wrong crowds. if u see this Greg, take care of yourself and dont let all this change you. jess

LOL, you forgot to add: "call me"

Wow.. ex girlfriends coming out of the woodwork to support this loser! :confused:

I bet we will hear from Greg's Grandma or Mom next?

Everything I have read or seen on here on Charlotteobserver.com is totally opposite of what these defenders are stating. If it smells like crap it probably is crap.

Oh yeah and Go Matt Moore:)

I grew up with Greg Frye, not just from college... im gonna clear up a few things here because i know some of the people who are posting positve and negative things about him by their statements. First of all, this cheyne howell guy i know who he is. haha. Greg was one of his only friends and he ended up at the end losing all his friends, wife, job and moved to georgia or alabama because even his dad didnt want him working for his company. Nice job cheyne. Put down the one guy who was there for you. I dont know the looper but he seems to know Greg well and is pretty accurate. I wasnt at uptown, had friends who say Beason found him and beat Frye to the floor. Over a comment?? come on if it wasnt true then why the hostility Jon? Beason obviously has no ability to control his emotions, drinking, alleged drug use or a potential threatening fan. either way it was careless and he should suffer not only from the leauge but grouped with the other thugs like pac man and vic and maybe they can teach Beason something before he does it again. also, you guys need to pick up a law book cause the lawsuit is not for ten thousand that was just for his medical bills to this point i hear.

Beason was right for kicking this guys ass. He ran his mouth and finally got called on it. The guy is a complete loser.

you can squash your single moron theory. i have been on here for 4 years. my old name was charlestonpanther. since day one i type like this. we all know what goes on in his life because we talk to our other mutual friends often. this is absolutely no admiration for the guy on my end. if you can not find the humor in some guy picking a fight with a beast like beason and losing then you need to get out more and enjoy life. get out from you cubical and live.

I don't think many people "find humor" in Beason kicking this loser's ass. It is more that they guy had it coming. He ran his mouth, spreading rumors, talking poo....and got called on it.

I don't find humor in it....I just think it was poetic justice.

Awesome for you. I'm sure you're a real gem.

I hope your boy gets hit by a bus. Hit the fug*n bricks biatch.

Damn.....did any of you (Greg's alleged friends) ever take an English class in elementary school, middle school, high school, or college? The lack of basic spelling, grammer, or even coherent thought is amazing.

And no....I would not like fries with that!!!!

Most idiots that live off of their parents turn into douche bags. Great parenting...mom chime in if your on here. I'm sure a guy that gets wasted all the time, acts like a professional athlete, steals food, pisses in roommate's lemonade, has been in multiple fights, has stolen a car, had supposed date rapes, beat a woman, killed a man...(OK, you get the point).

This guy that you are defending sounds like he is SPECTACULAR. I'm sorry to say, the judicial system is not stupid and this douche bag will not get away with the fake story that he has presented. I'm actually more sorry to say that you 'friends' hang out and defend someone like this.

Damn.....did any of you (Greg's alleged friends) ever take an English class in elementary school, middle school, high school, or college? The lack of basic spelling, grammar, or even coherent thought is amazing.

And no....I would not like fries with that!!!!

Fixed. You might also want to learn how to properly use ellipses. ;)

Archived