• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

So if Beason doesn't sue him does that mean where there is smoke there is fire?

Possibly, but it also may just mean Beason wants to move on. All I know is that if I were Beason, and the accusation was not true - I would pursue every possible course of action... I wouldn't care how much it cost me, I would make this punks life hell.

Let us both step outside to lessen our hostilities and let the night air calm our aggressive tendencies.

Makes perfect sense to me

What did Frye plan on telling Beason when they went out?

"Ahh Sir Beason, I am most pleased that you have chosen to grace me with your presence out here under the cool shade of the night. Would you care for a glass of Pinot Grigio? Now good sir, onto business.

I dare say I caught a glimpse of your most auspicious frame breathing in the sweet fragrances of the coca plant one pleasant afternoon and I must say sir, shame on you. Noble men such as ourselves should always take care to veil ourselves from the gaze of the public when enjoying such pleasures. What say you sir? Do you not agree?"

Yeah, I'm sure he was just looking for a way to make a run for it. Or maybe he just didn't want the bros to see the ass whooping go down, like Henry Rollins on Sons of Anarchy, haha. It had to be funny to watch. If I remember correctly, on the off chance someone ever called him on his bullsh!t, he would start stammering and blinking his eyes rapidly like a robot short circuiting. I guess he got so used to people buying his line, that if someone didn't it just did not compute. I'm sure that wouldn't have helped de-escalate things.

Hah, yea, all I'm saying is it would be a rare occurrence in my mind for two drunk/buzzed guys who are mad at each other at a strip club to agree to calmly walk outside and talk it out amongst themselves. More likely they were told to go outside or went outside on the typical "You want to take this outside!?" challenge for fight.

"Ahh Sir Beason, I am most pleased that you have chosen to grace me with your presence out here under the cool shade of the night. Would you care for a glass of Pinot Grigio? Now good sir, onto business.

I dare say I caught a glimpse of your most auspicious frame breathing in the sweet fragrances of the coca plant one pleasant afternoon and I must say sir, shame on you. Noble men such as ourselves should always take care to veil ourselves from the gaze of the public when enjoying such pleasures. What say you sir? Do you not agree?"

:rofl:

You are on a roll!

This is Great! hahaha

Which Guy's Story are You Going to Believe????

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!! DUDE! WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE? I REMEMBER SEEING THESE YEARS AND YEARS AGO! I almost fell out of my chair, the one on the shitter, you can't see it but he has a fuging beer in his hand if i remember right.

this thread is great. i need to make it clear i in no way am defending greg for being a sorry ass. he pretty much has proven to everyone that has ever been friends with him that he is sorry. there some things in the other posts that i think should be added.

1- greg chuggin down a spunk sandwich... i think he also pissed in the roommates lemonade and the roommate drank it. i think that was the last straw to whip up the special sauce french fry took like a stripper from uptown.

2- i love the news caster reporting fry guy never impersonated a carolina panther. that could not be further from the truth.

3- the stupid poo he does is funny because you can not believe how anyone would do them.

4- greg has not kept many friends for very long. when you are around him for a few hours at a time with months in between you dont get the bad end of the friendship like the people who hang out with him all the time.

5- these days he is more of an acquaintance to me. i dont see him unless he is out with other mutual friends and see them all some where when i am in town. thats when all the stories come out and well some are very entertaining. i mean you could not make up the poo he does.

6- i dont think greg has ever graduated from uncc

7- many of his friends have real jobs and are successful in their field. many have families now and have grown up. unfortunately some havent.

8- at least all this makes the season a little more entertaining for me. it is not everyday someone you know starts a fight with a pro bowl mlb.

9- last he still owes me money from 12 years ago and he threw my keys in the lake one day 10 years because i told him he was a waste of the earths oxygen but never would admit he did it but others on the boat confirmed it. so i am pretty sure our friendship has always been a bit strained. if it were not for mutual friends we would not ever talk today.

this thread is great. i need to make it clear i in no way am defending greg for being a sorry ass. he pretty much has proven to everyone that has ever been friends with him that he is sorry. there some things in the other posts that i think should be added.

1- greg chuggin down a spunk sandwich... i think he also pissed in the roommates lemonade and the roommate drank it. i think that was the last straw to whip up the special sauce french fry took like a stripper from uptown.

2- i love the news caster reporting fry guy never impersonated a carolina panther. that could not be further from the truth.

3- the stupid poo he does is funny because you can not believe how anyone would do them.

4- greg has not kept many friends for very long. when you are around him for a few hours at a time with months in between you dont get the bad end of the friendship like the people who hang out with him all the time.

5- these days he is more of an acquaintance to me. i dont see him unless he is out with other mutual friends and see them all some where when i am in town. thats when all the stories come out and well some are very entertaining. i mean you could not make up the poo he does.

6- i dont think greg has ever graduated from uncc

7- many of his friends have real jobs and are successful in their field. many have families now and have grown up. unfortunately some havent.

8- at least all this makes the season a little more entertaining for me. it is not everyday someone you know starts a fight with a pro bowl mlb.

9- last he still owes me money from 12 years ago and he threw my keys in the lake one day 10 years because i told him he was a waste of the earths oxygen but never would admit he did it but others on the boat confirmed it. so i am pretty sure our friendship has always been a bit strained. if it were not for mutual friends we would not ever talk today.

REED! hahahhahahahha NorthMeck!

Archived