• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

Going to the trouble and expense of suing an NFL player, and only going for $10,000? :sosp:

Besides being a douchebag, this guy is apparently also an idiot.

I think it works in tiers. Since he is suing for "in excess of $10,000" I believe that to be $10,000 to 100 or 200 grand. We probably won't know the actual amount until the court date.

The loop goes back a long time. Trust me the looper is not Greg. The stories are true... He is a douche but he he hhis like a car crash you cant stay away from the drama. I had to grow up and move on.... And the Panthering thing gave him like 60 confirmed bangs.... like it or not

Couldn't have put it better!

Hereing is the girling that pressing the assulting on a womaning charging on him (old girlfriending)

http://arrestinquiryweb.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/ArrestBrowse.aspx?LastName=ram&FirstName=natalie&PID=&Arrest=&ArrestDate=&LastDayArrests=

Hereing is the girling that pressing the assulting on a womaning charging on him (old girlfriending)

http://arrestinquiryweb.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/ArrestBrowse.aspx?LastName=ram&FirstName=natalie&PID=&Arrest=&ArrestDate=&LastDayArrests=

ya she is straight up girlfriend material...she loves to drink and drive...so cool...this guy gets the good ones eyy?

She seems like quite a charmer, judging by her rap sheet. If this thread is any indication, you certainly can be judged by the company you keep.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/panthers/story/1084872.html

""Frye claims Beason's driver/bodyguard later approached him, saying: "Whatever you said about Beason, he's really pissed. You need to go talk to him."

Frye says a short time later Beason approached him "in a noticeably angry manner, cursing and yelling at Frye about the 'cocaine' statement."

To cool things down, Frye said, he suggested talking outside.

Frye says he took one step and turned to see if Beason was following.

"Just as Frye turned around, Beason hit him with a crushing right blow to his left eye/nose area," the suit says. "When the blow landed, Frye saw a streak of light, his legs buckled, and he fell to the floor."

Frye claims he was kicked as he tried to get up. When he got to his feet, he alleges, Beason struck him again on the left side of his head, causing him to stagger back as someone handed him a rag to catch blood rushing from his nose.""

Frye suggests to an apparently angry Beason,

"Ho hum Mr. Beason! Please sir, I ask of you, cool your kettle and let us talk civilly outside in the cool moonlight shade my good man. Can two great and noble men such as ourselves cool our tongues under the midnight sky? Let us go forth, hither now, I shall lead the way Mr. Beason"

.....yea right.

If you actually think Frye wanted to 'cool things down' with Beason outside you're either:

A: half retarded

B: one of Frye's stupendously brainless douche bag friends, Guz Nut, Chode Head or whatever they call themselves

C: both (most common answer)

lol cept tuckermax got sex and frye got sperm subs

They're the same freakin animal. Both tell outlandish lies to dizzy skanks and then brag to everyone like they just scored with Miss Hawaiian Tropic. Both have a following of other dudes who think everything they do is hilarious and okay because they're in on the joke. Again, it's funny when you're 20 and you're just scamming on chicks in a bar. It's not funny when you're 30 and you've graduated/devolved into full scale fraud and theft.

And the made up language is hilarious, not Richard Pryor hilarious, more like 'roided up guys all talking like Pauly Shore and not realizing how ridiculous they look' hilarious.

""Frye claims Beason's driver/bodyguard later approached him, saying: "Whatever you said about Beason, he's really pissed. You need to go talk to him."

Frye says a short time later Beason approached him "in a noticeably angry manner, cursing and yelling at Frye about the 'cocaine' statement."

"Just as Frye turned around, Beason hit him with a crushing right blow to his left eye/nose area," the suit says. "When the blow landed, Frye saw a streak of light, his legs buckled, and he fell to the floor."

Frye claims he was kicked as he tried to get up. When he got to his feet, he alleges, Beason struck him again on the left side of his head, causing him to stagger back as someone handed him a rag to catch blood rushing from his nose.""

"Ho hum Mr. Beason! Please sir, I ask of you, cool your kettle and let us talk civilly outside in the cool moonlight shade my good man.

.....yea right.

If you actually think Frye wanted to 'cool things down' with Beason outside you're either:

B: one of Frye's stupendously brainless douche bag friends, Guz Nut, Chode Head or whatever they call themselves

that's funny

"Ho hum Mr. Beason! Please sir, I ask of you, cool your kettle and let us talk civilly outside in the cool moonlight shade my good man. Can two great and noble men such as ourselves cool our tongues under the midnight sky? Let us go forth, hither now, I shall lead the way Mr. Beason"

.....yea right.

Yeah, I'm sure he was just looking for a way to make a run for it. Or maybe he just didn't want the bros to see the ass whooping go down, like Henry Rollins on Sons of Anarchy, haha. It had to be funny to watch. If I remember correctly, on the off chance someone ever called him on his bullsh!t, he would start stammering and blinking his eyes rapidly like a robot short circuiting. I guess he got so used to people buying his line, that if someone didn't it just did not compute. I'm sure that wouldn't have helped de-escalate things.

Archived