• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

Evidently there were 6,000 people at Uptown Sunday night...

I was there too! I was the stripper on stage when all this went down. I was hanging upside down on the poll when Beason punched this guy in the face. Then he made it rain.

This guy totally deserved it. He had been panthering all night.

I was there too! I was the stripper on stage when all this went down. I was hanging upside down on the poll when Beason punched this guy in the face. Then he made it rain.

This guy totally deserved it. He had been panthering all night.

ummmm when does your shift start?:D:party:

I knew this moron from college and could tell you multiple stories, but I feel this one really sums Greg Frye up...

He kept stealing his roommate's food everyday (Frye has no moral conscience and it does not bother him to steal or lie from or to anyone).

The roommate worked at Jersy Mike's and would bring home a sub every night from work to eat the next day for lunch. Greg would eat his food all the time before he got back from class, so finally he decided to get back at him in the most Van Wilder sort of way.

That's right, the roommate added a little special sauce to his sub so Greg Frye would get to experience his stolen turkey sub with extra mayo.

The thing is, after the fact when Frye was told he had eaten a sub with spunk on it, he didn't seem all that concerned. In fact, I believe he said something along the lines of, "Well, it's just extra protein." I guess to go along with all the steroids Frye was taking. Or the fact that maybe he just liked the taste of spunk- who knows?

True story, totally exemplifies the POS he was. Never understood most of the people were laughing at him, not with him.

He's filed several lawsuits in the past- all of them have been dismissed. He's a liar and a thief, and his only hope is to try to embarrass Beason by making these wild accusations in hopes of getting Beason to pay him to go away.

One final thing- it is completely true that he has paraded himself around town over the past few years pretending to be a Panthers player in hopes of scoring women, even going as far as creating a BS "NFL Player" card to help out his scam.

You all have seen the guy by now- probably his only shot to get women given his creepy appearance. Trust me, every girl I knew in college was scared to death of this clown.

I knew this moron from college and could tell you multiple stories, but I feel this one really sums Greg Frye up...

He kept stealing his roommate's food everyday (Frye has no moral conscience and it does not bother him to steal or lie from or to anyone).

The roommate worked at Jersy Mike's and would bring home a sub every night from work to eat the next day for lunch. Greg would eat his food all the time before he got back from class, so finally he decided to get back at him in the most Van Wilder sort of way.

That's right, the roommate added a little special sauce to his sub so Greg Frye would get to experience his stolen turkey sub with extra mayo.

The thing is, after the fact when Frye was told he had eaten a sub with spunk on it, he didn't seem all that concerned. In fact, I believe he said something along the lines of, "Well, it's just extra protein." I guess to go along with all the steroids Frye was taking. Or the fact that maybe he just liked the taste of spunk- who knows?

True story, totally exemplifies the POS he was. Never understood most of the people were laughing at him, not with him.

He's filed several lawsuits in the past- all of them have been dismissed. He's a liar and a thief, and his only hope is to try to embarrass Beason by making these wild accusations in hopes of getting Beason to pay him to go away.

One final thing- it is completely true that he has paraded himself around town over the past few years pretending to be a Panthers player in hopes of scoring women, even going as far as creating a BS "NFL Player" card to help out his scam.

You all have seen the guy by now- probably his only shot to get women given his creepy appearance. Trust me, every girl I knew in college was scared to death of this clown.

wow a douchebag and now he is a sperm drinker?...I am in awe of this cool guy!

LOL, it just keeps getting better with this dude...

What this idiot and his $5 an hour lawyer don't realize is that they just defamed Beason's character by making an accusation of him taking cocaine public. I hope Beason and his $500 an hour attorney turn around and sue this guy for every nickel he has.

I'd also encourage both the NFL, the Panthers and the NFLPA to pursue legal action against this loser on the basis that he has falsified an official NFL document and is impersonating a member of the Panthers, the NFL and the NFLPA.

This guy is exactly like the ***** that pressed charges against and sued Rothesberger (sperm guzzling and all). Just like Rothlesberger, I hope Beason and his lawyer turn the tables on this punk and take everything he has.

What I have gathered from this

A.) Frye has at least thirty good bros who are willing to sacrifice themselves over the interenet to testify for him. All of them were mysteriously there or not there depending on what they feel like typing.

B.) Jon Beason is still the man. Everyone screws up, get off your high horses and forgive and move on. It is the first run-in with the law apparently.

C.) The looper needs to change his name to loopering, so that he and Frye can start having sexing while Fryeing is panthering and screaming how muching of a toolbaging he ising. And no looper im not busting your balls thats gay and its the internet chill out.

D.) Whoever said bullshit bullshit and more bullshit pretty much sums up this post and the whole story. Im going to stick to looking forward to the offseason.

What this idiot and his $5 an hour lawyer don't realize is that they just defamed Beason's character by making an accusation of him taking cocaine public. I hope Beason and his $500 an hour attorney turn around and sue this guy for every nickel he has.

So if Beason doesn't sue him does that mean where there is smoke there is fire?

Archived