• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frye

KBRed

I was at uptown caberet that night and saw this entire event. Beason came out of nowhere and beat this guy to death and now he has to have reconstructive surgery. also several people have claimed to have seen beason use coke on several occasions at the lake and downtown. Jon Beason is a professional linebacker who is payed to hit people and that night he decided to go out to a strip club, get drunk and seriously injury a member of the public. And hes supposed to be a role model??? for who the playboy mansion? He as well as others in the NFL think they live above the law and this time an example is gonna be made of them and the fact is Panther fans dont like. How many more people need to be hurt for the NFL to take some action and show this will not be acceptable?

lol I love the random people who sign up here all of a sudden who claim to have been there and claim to have seen Jon Beason do things. Please, probably just homeboys idiot friends.

I mean I am not even saying Beason does not do coke, I would not be surprised if he does, I am sure TONS of NFL players do ( pro athletes in general actually ).

For any of you guys that are speculating what happened that night but have no clue... Frye was seriously hurt by beason over a simple comment. witnesses are coming out of the woodwork after todays press conference. police are in process to moving this to a felony due to time spent in hospital and severity of the injuries. I wasnt there but had a couple friends there who saw beason level this guy like you wouldnt believe. the reason it took so long to get a warrent is because the city and panthers orginization is trying their hardest to cover this whole thing up. and the cameras at uptown cab just magically dissapear??haha. this is not the first time weve seen something like this. frye never touched this so called hero and now people want to bash him.

Every one of these guys that try to defend this guy has mixed stories...I was there, no I wasn't, I knew a girl in college that was, my dad beat me when I was little. I mean come on, if you hang out with this guy, you are clearly retarted. 'This whole language is hilarious'. Sounds like a bunch of fratastical idiots to me. End of story...Thank you JON BEASON!!!!

Sounds like Charlotte is turning into Douchebag City"

witnesses are coming out of the woodwork after todays press conference.

Douchebags of the world unite, I don't care who this clown is/was/or ever will be and all of you that say you know him, wow nice crowd you keep. Please let me be in the group with your pathetic nicknames and douchery that apparently just rubs off on people. Hell as big of a douche as this guy sounds John Kasay would have kicked this douche square between the eyes.

I was at uptown caberet that night and saw this entire event. Beason came out of nowhere blah blah blah

For any of you guys that are speculating what happened that night but have no clue... Frye was seriously hurt by beason over a simple comment. witnesses are coming out of the woodwork after todays press conference. police are in process to moving this to a felony due to time spent in hospital and severity of the injuries. I wasnt there but had a couple friends there who saw beason level this guy like you wouldnt believe. the reason it took so long to get a warrent is because the city and panthers orginization is trying their hardest to cover this whole thing up. and the cameras at uptown cab just magically dissapear??haha. this is not the first time weve seen something like this. frye never touched this so called hero and now people want to bash him.
so is this the type of dummy that fry has coming out of the woodwork? lol bunch of termites coming out of the woodwork has more intelligence than these clowns.

After reading about this guy, I'd like to hit him in the face and then rip his balls off so he can't reproduce. What a total and complete LOSER. This guy is 29 years old and gets his jollies off of hanging out in strip clubs and pretending to be a Panther... I think that might be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

The good news is that one day this ass clown is gonna cross paths with someone who will put him down for good.

Guy sounds like one of those little wanna be tough guys. Runs his mouth trying to impress people. Then, when someone calls him one it.....he gets the poo kicked out of him.

I don't care whether it was Beason or some Joe Nobody......Guy got what he deserved. Talk poo about somebody and be prepared to get smacked.

Some prick out there spreading rumors and smearing my name....I would knock him the fug out too (or at least go down trying).

Archived