• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the NFL: Week 2

Mr. Scot

That 2021 QB draft class is going to be the biggest bust in NFL history. All of the hype coming in to that draft, and the closest thing to a successful QB we are seeing from that class is the third rounder. Just wild. 

Love how much hate I get for the Fields scrutiny. As I said before, I will say it again.... Bears are my second favorite team and that pick was dumb. If Fields turns that franchise around, ill eat crow. Fields just cant see the field.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

7 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

That 2021 QB draft class is going to be the biggest bust in NFL history. All of the hype coming in to that draft, and the closest thing to a successful QB we are seeing from that class is the third rounder. Just wild. 

Love how much hate I get for the Fields scrutiny. As I said before, I will say it again.... Bears are my second favorite team and that pick was dumb. If Fields turns that franchise around, ill eat crow. Fields just cant see the field.

maybe Fields will be bad, but it’s hard to call Chicago a good spot for a QB.  2nd year, 2nd offense for Fields and he has weak WR talent. 

I think the 2021 class might be a great disappointment.  But both Trevor and Fields went to dumpster fires and are essentially already starting over in year 2. 

I was never high on Lance or Wilson 

but where a QB lands IMO has a lot to do with how they turn out in the NFL.   If you look at the ones who have panned out in recent history…..talent has been around them immediately and a consistent staff. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Pep Hamilton making Mills the GOAT of the class...bring Pep home!

• Pie 1