• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you be ok keeping Rhule for a few more games if he fired Snow and let Wilks run the defense?

hepcat

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

No. None of those guys are that good at their current job. All of them should get axed.

The coaching improvment debate glossed over 'better is not automatically good' part for way too many and it soulds like baseless hope is shifting now.

I would still take the lot trying to keep in the NFL vs waiting to get fired and run back to the easy school game of fleecing grown children with their bags of money anyday. Even if it won't be good it should be slightly better.

Edited by Waldo

Maybe we should calm down after 1 game: a game two poo calls away from a W, as ugly as it may have been. 

Chubb is a top 3 back in football with possibly the best backup running back you could hope for behind him. 

As pointed out by many, this is a “passing league fug Rhule y he want to run ball”.

There won’t be many power running teams like this in our future. 

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'd be ok with scrapping it all and starting all over

I'm fine with letting Fitterer stick around, but I'm curious if Tepper will let Fitt hire his own coach without interference 

Earliest firing date (unless it is just unTHINKABLY bad) would be after the Falcons game on Nov 10th. 10 days off between games. 

Late bye week hurts us for this. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I'm fine with letting Fitterer stick around, but I'm curious if Tepper will let Fitt hire his own coach without interference 

Earliest firing date (unless it is just unTHINKABLY bad) would be after the Falcons game on Nov 10th. 10 days off between games. 

i was more thinking about the coaching staff. i'm cool with fitt and curious to see what direction he would go with a HC.

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Fitterer deserves a shot to hire his own coach. He's made some questionable decisions but the fact remains he'd put a lot of good talent on the roster as well. 

• Pie 1