• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Don’t Care Anymore

Just now, 45catfan said:

I expected it.  I started to get amped up too, then told myself a let down still is likely around the corner.

Yup.

I know, I always fall for it. I told my wife they just got the lead only to crush my spirits one more time. It’s really hard to watch that defense though. Our offense seemed to settle down, but damn we couldn’t tackle poo. 

• Pie 1

yup this is all 100% spot on. i used to be crushed with these types of losses. would just have a pit in my stomach for a few days. i honestly dont care and fully expected to lose.

you can call it being fair weather, but its just not the case. went to college in north carolina. bought ticket plans all 4 years i was a college student. my save the dates for my wedding were panthers themed. the 'signarture" drink at our wedding was called the gettleman. i proposed after the nfc championship game against arizona. my dogs name is julius. the middle names of my kids are charlotte and cameron. i am one of the few idiots who actually pays for directv because i need panthers football.

i was as invested of a fan as there could be, but david tepper has killed this franchise. he completely destroyed everything that cam and luke built over the past decade, and he continues to show he has absolutely no idea what he is doing. he has zero self awareness and showed that last month when he called out panthers twitter for living in basements. he just sucks. the coach sucks. the state of this team sucks. i hope you all are fans of other teams because its going to be a while before things change around here.