• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Montreal!

shinner

Ok, who knows something about Montreal? Heading there in February to see the Flyers take on the Habs. Specifically I need suggestions for:

- hotels...from what I can tell, they have a great subway system that stops right at the Bell Centre so a hotel right on the subway line would work the best

- nightlife...yeah, you know what I mean. ;)

Strip. Club. Mecca.

gotta give me more than that....esplain!

never been, but you might want to brush up on your French (not locker room French).

Was just reading the English is very common, especially downtown. Not too concerned about that other than reading the street signs. But, GPS in the car so shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Shinner...if you listen to nothing else I say....book a room at the Sheraton Bell Center. You won't have to drive anywhere from there. Arena is across the street and two blocks the other way is the one and only St. Catherines Street. Everything you will want and need is all there within walking distance. Plenty of great strip clubs and many places to catch a beverage or two. Lots of real good restaurants of many varieties and Crescent Street which runs perpindicular to St. Catherines only a couple blocks from the hotel.

Hidden
Shinner...if you listen to nothing else I say....book a room at the Sheraton Bell Center. You won't have to drive anywhere from there. Arena is across the street and two blocks the other way is the one and only St. Catherines Street. Everything you will want and need is all there within walking distance. Plenty of great strip clubs and many places to catch a beverage or two. Lots of real good restaurants of many varieties and Crescent Street which runs perpindicular to St. Catherines only a couple blocks from the hotel.
I'm sold!

Thanks....my buddy is checking out what kind of price he can get through his company's corporate travel peeps. I had a look and it's a bit salty. Can stay at the Marriott Courtyard for about $40 less per night (and I have enough points to get 1 of the 2 nights free).

Archived