• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

baker is a franchise quarterback

PhillyB

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I'm sorry but your top rookie isn't on any team this year.  Corral looked like the worst of all the rookies this year and Trask is 3rd string.  Of your top QB picks you have one never making it and the other 2 are 3rd string, but please keep acting like you know what you are talking about with QBs.  I'm sorry the defense didn't hold the league that long and I'm also sorry that you somehow think that is the QB's fault.  Keep trying though, I mean a broken clock is right twice a day.

What happened today dude? You don't understand those guys weren't top picks aside from Corral being a projected top pick and you forgot about Justin Herbert. My picks are darkhorses, underdogs that nobody else was giving proper credit to. These were starters who could make it given the opportunity to start. If you didn't know, where you get picked in the draft dictates how you're used, that's because of $.

I never said any of those guys would be Joe Montana, they were the best value, dark horse picks. Your lack of understanding is astounding.

Even my Justin Herbert bandwagon was about a guy who I felt more people should've valued including Matt Rhule.

I was right. Matt Corral is still worth more than your Baker in a trade scenario. That's reality. Get some.

Edited by rippadonn

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

What happened today dude? You don't understand those guys weren't top picks aside from Corral being a projected top pick and you forgot about Justin Herbert. My picks are darkhorses, underdogs that nobody else was giving proper credit to. These were starters who could make it given the opportunity to start. If you didn't know, where you get picked in the draft dictates how you're used, that's because of $.

I never said any of those guys would be Joe Montana, they were the best value, dark horse picks. You're lack of understanding is astounding.

Even my Justin Herbert bandwagon was about a guy who I felt more people should've valued including Matt Rhule.

I was right. Matt Corral is still worth more than your Baker in a trade scenario. That's reality. Get some.

Going Crazy Mel Brooks GIF

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I never said any of those guys would be Joe Montana, they were the best value, dark horse picks. Your lack of understanding is astounding.

Trask went in the 2nd and is 3rd string. You said Strong was the best in this class and he isn’t even on a roster. Give it up man. 
You have no idea what a rookie 3rd round QB that is on IR is worth in a trade. Especially one that looked as bad as he did this preseason. So you make up a value on which one is worth more, call it reality and act like you threw some knowledge out here. Again you should stay away from QB talk. I think you are a bad omen for them…

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Trask went in the 2nd and is 3rd string. You said Strong was the best in this class and he isn’t even on a roster. Give it up man. 
You have no idea what a rookie 3rd round QB that is on IR is worth in a trade. Especially one that looked as bad as he did this preseason. So you make up a value on which one is worth more, call it reality and act like you threw some knowledge out here. Again you should stay away from QB talk. I think you are a bad omen for them…

C'mon dude. I said Strong was the most accurate next to Matt Corral. 

I didn't say best in this class. Most accurate thus having very high potential.

I did say Matt Corral was arguably the best QB in the SEC last season and definitely in 2021.

I stand by that statement, those performances are in the books.

Baker,Baker,Baker.

17 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

C'mon dude. I said Strong was the most accurate next to Matt Corral. 

I didn't say best in this class. Most accurate thus having very high potential.

I did say Matt Corral was arguably the best QB in the SEC last season and definitely in 2021.

I stand by that statement, those performances are in the books.

Baker,Baker,Baker.

Baker is a much better QB than Corral. Baker set the rookie QB pass record and Corral is on IR. 

• Pie 1