• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess Team Captains

philit99

23 hours ago, philit99 said:

Yeah I wanted to post this mainly because I believe it is time for Chinn to get recognized by his peers. Will he get one of those two open slots? We will find out Thursday or Friday.

23 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Chinn needs a C.  He is one of those players who will play for 10 years at a high level while representing everything that is good about sports...

I understand the desire to see Chinn as a Captain.  From listening to player interviews, and reading quotes Chinn appears to be a more reserved personality akin to DJ Moore.

I keep hearing and reading that Woods has become the communicator on the back end, getting guys to their spots.  This is why I see Woods getting the C over Chinn.

10 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think it speaks volumes that JJ Jansen is a team captain for special teams and one of the longest tenured Panthers play ever. Long snapper is probably one of the most replaceable positions but he just remains un-replaceable. Respect to the man. 

It’s actually one of the most un replaceable positions. 

12 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Found an alt of yours. Good to know.

Ugh I mean….read below. But sure it’s an alt of mine 🤣

On 9/7/2022 at 12:51 AM, DMathematics said:

Darnold was a caption last year lol are we sure we even have enough guys worthy of consideration ? Also Donte shouldn't be a caption.. the bar is very low nowadays