• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Hopefully he goes top-5 to someone else and Richardson slides.

I would love it if someone drafted Levis in the top 5 bc then I wouldn't have to worry about us picking him.

If Richardson is the move, I hope it's not with #6-9 (whichever we end up with). Either trade back to mid-late 1st or package our two 2nd rounders to snag him in late 1st. A lot will change leading up to the draft, and I still have my fingers crossed one of Young/Stroud drop to our selection.

On 1/6/2023 at 3:29 PM, ECHornet said:

I would love it if someone drafted Levis in the top 5 bc then I wouldn't have to worry about us picking him.

If Richardson is the move, I hope it's not with #6-9 (whichever we end up with). Either trade back to mid-late 1st or package our two 2nd rounders to snag him in late 1st. A lot will change leading up to the draft, and I still have my fingers crossed one of Young/Stroud drop to our selection.

I feel like there’s a better chance AR goes too 5 than there is he falls out of the top 10.

22 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I feel like there’s a better chance AR goes too 5 than there is he falls out of the top 10.

Maybe. Is he Cam or is he Jamarcus? Huge risk in the top 10. Has any QB been taken in the top 10 with his passing numbers before?

I could be off, but I like our chances of having Young or Stroud available if we’re picking #6. I think one of them drops and hope it’s Young due to size. 

15 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Maybe. Is he Cam or is he Jamarcus? Huge risk in the top 10. Has any QB been taken in the top 10 with his passing numbers before?

I could be off, but I like our chances of having Young or Stroud available if we’re picking #6. I think one of them drops and hope it’s Young due to size. 

Yes Josh Allen.

I don’t see a way we get Stroud/Young maybe even Levis without a trade up. Colts, Texans, Raiders, Falcons, Seahawks, Lions all could be in the QB market.

Edited by FuFuLamePoo
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

Does AR have a problem with codeine that I am not aware of?

6 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Yes Josh Allen.

I don’t see a way we get Stroud/Young maybe even Levis without a trade up. Colts, Texans, Raiders, Falcons, Seahawks, Lions all could be in the QB market.

Good call on Allen. If only we could draft him and the results end up similar!

As for draft day, if everything goes our way this weekend, we could end up ahead of three of those teams. Texans are almost assuredly going QB. Then we would just need the Seahawks to go defense and Colts to choose Levis. That seems like too much to go our way, but we were extremely lucky with last years first round choices. Here’s to hoping. 

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Oh, I think you are correct about Hall.  Ward went back though, correct?  I could care less about Rattler even if he did declare.

I think Ward went back.  He really needs to go back if he hasn't declared already....  Heard anything about the Fresno QB?  Haener I think?

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I think Ward went back.  He really needs to go back if he hasn't declared already....  Heard anything about the Fresno QB?  Haener I think?

I think he's coming out, but dude is small and stayed hurt in college.  I'd definitely take Duggan or Tune over him.

• Pie 1