• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Graziano on Laviska Shenault trade

TheSpecialJuan

28 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

He's taking more Chuba reps than TMJ reps if he has better hands than Chuba, mark my words.

I don’t think he has that much to do with Chubba at all.  Think it has to do with how small we are at WR and them not trusting TMJ to be ready for real reps.  He is the big congested red zone type guy I guess (which we don’t have at all, not even a TE) and run blocker at WR.  Which Robbie is neither and TMJ a was suppose to be more of than Robbie offered IMO. 

You don’t want the new guy pass protecting on 3rd down.  And he doesn’t know the playbook. CMC is the guy you want on 3rd down IMO.  If you were going to spell CMC it should be on early run downs and that is the one thing Hubbard is somewhat respectable at and Foreman can do. 

• Pie 1

My question is does the staff really think Shenault is better than Shi Smith who has shown progress and knows the play book? Rhule said Smith was in convo to be a starter. How much confidence does our FO have in our current WR room to trade for one at this point? Should have traded for him before training camp to build chemistry. 

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Hubbard won't see the field if McCaffrey can stay healthy.

McCaffrey is #1, Foreman is #2. 

Foreman was such a good signing. Dude was a freight train at Texas. I wanted him out of the 2017 draft. Injuries have slowed down his career but if he’s healthy he’s absolutely a #1 quality back.