• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for wide receiver Laviska Shenault

joemac

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, we've had three straight five win seasons. We're clearly making a lot more bad decisions than good.

mr11 suuuure is taking his time.....hmmmmm

You are aware of the mass exodus that happened three years ago? Nearly/close to 60% of defense stats and snaps- gone. Nearly 100% of the leadership too, basically the only remaining one is JJJ the long safety.... Even the remains were old/lacking too. Team just was on a "no win" course. It was beyond silly to try and win that season, but.......

Would you not agree the team is better now than 2020?

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

mr11 suuuure is taking his time.....hmmmmm

You are aware of the mass exodus that happened three years ago? Nearly/close to 60% of defense stats and snaps- gone. Nearly 100% of the leadership too, basically the only remaining one is JJJ the long safety.... Even the remains were old/lacking too. Team just was on a "no win" course. It was beyond silly to try and win that season, but.......

Would you not agree the team is better now than 2020?

That's TBD. I'm just gonna be honest but I'm not certain Matt Rhule could get the 1st team All-Pro lineup to a winning record in the NFL.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Last count we got 2 qb's and a wr/rb out if it so far.

Not exactly, one CB (Gilmore, no longer on the team) a QB (Corral on IR) and this dude who the Jags wanted to ditch.  Don't get me wrong, Shanault was a beast coming out of college.  Everything in Jax goes to crap, but maybe this dude can be redeemed.  We are missing our 3rd and 6th plus whatever this trade sets us back.