• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets WR requesting a trade

ncfan

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I like our top 4 WR's and he's requesting a trade because he doesn't get enough playing time. Def don't want him taking Higgins or Shi's reps. 

Exactly but this is def something rhule would do 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I like our top 4 WR's and he's requesting a trade because he doesn't get enough playing time. Def don't want him taking Higgins or Shi's reps. 

My thoughts too, with the one caveat being his relationship (if it’s a good one) with Rhule. 

The same job (same PT) you hated before, with a new boss you like sometimes makes all the difference. 

This of course, includes some assumptions. 

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

It's a history, but it's not good (at least from a Panthers perspective). We better not get fleeced by them again.

We're already out our 2023 3rd(Corral) and 6th(Gilmore). Over it unless it's a player swap, even then we desperately need interior guys, not WR4/5/6's

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Here's a hypothetical...

Suppose the Panthers trade Marshall (or something) for Mims, then having secured him they deem Robbie Anderson expendable.

Anderson then gets offered for...say, defensive line help.

That's pure speculation of course, but it seems like something that could at least potentially happen.

Probably means next to nothing but I'm just sharing:

Last year around the time of our game with the Jets, I snooped on a few of their forums.  Didn't know anything about this guy but they all talked about him like he would be a star if they'd just use him.  Reminded me a lot of how we spoke of Curtis Samuel when Rivera was here.