• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please post all your RHULE SUCKS posts here..HATE THREAD

ladypanther

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Yeah, Matt Rhule punts from the Browns 34 yard line twice or runs 3 fake punts vs Saints and we shouldn’t talk about it.  Because of feelings or whatnot.  

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a game last year where we were down by like 2 scores and Rhule opted to punt the ball on a 4th and 1 or something like that? I know I'm not tripping (or maybe I am).

12 hours ago, OceanRider said:

This forum sucks. Full of crybaby whining punks. Can’t come here to read support and football talk, it’s just negativity, armchair gm’s, and poo talk.

Thread after thread. Post after post. Every time I come here I just leave. 

Some of you people are so miserable you will spend all your time bitching about anything. Why not just enjoy the season and support your team and it’s coaches. Life is full of ups and downs. Panthers are in a down phase, I get it, but it’s still your team. 

that’s all. I know my post won’t make a difference at all. That’s how it goes when dealing with people who know it all and could do it better themselves.

12 hours ago, OceanRider said:

This forum sucks. Full of crybaby whining punks. Can’t come here to read support and football talk, it’s just negativity, armchair gm’s, and poo talk.

Thread after thread. Post after post. Every time I come here I just leave. 

Some of you people are so miserable you will spend all your time bitching about anything. Why not just enjoy the season and support your team and it’s coaches. Life is full of ups and downs. Panthers are in a down phase, I get it, but it’s still your team. 

that’s all. I know my post won’t make a difference at all. That’s how it goes when dealing with people who know it all and could do it better themselves.

I'll be 70 years old this season, and never been called a punk lol.  I'm a rah rah fan,, but when the leader of a team keeps making the same mistakes,, many are listed by frustrated fans, it just gets old by year 3.

Our offensive line was a joke last year and it was known before week 1.  Not playing Christiansen till the season was lost is a joke.  Picking Terry Bridgewater and Sam Darnold for the most important position on the field was questioned by every one. Clock management and in game adjustment are horrendous.  The list goes on.  

Sept 15, 2013 ,  Ron Rivera made huge coaching mistakes against the Buffalo Bills that cost us the game. It was the game I turned on Ron.  As head coach he was making the same mistakes game after game and we would continue to lose if something didn't change,   HE CHANGED.  ( became Riverboat Ron. )  But before that he was awful too.   A head coach can't be stubborn. He has to adjust too.  Matt Rhule is slow at doing this.  Finally hiring NFL coaches this season.   But he's got a lot to prove if he wants the fans behind him ..   ( probably Tepper too ) 

So until we see the changes that relate to winning on the field, he's fair game to the fans.

BTW, after the Buffalo game in 2013 , after starting 1-3 ,  the Panthers went 11-1 for a 12-4 record.

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

I'll be 70 years old this season, and never been called a punk lol.  I'm a rah rah fan,, but when the leader of a team keeps making the same mistakes,, many are listed by frustrated fans, it just gets old by year 3.

Our offensive line was a joke last year and it was known before week 1.  Not playing Christiansen till the season was lost is a joke.  Picking Terry Bridgewater and Sam Darnold for the most important position on the field was questioned by every one. Clock management and in game adjustment are horrendous.  The list goes on.  

Sept 15, 2013 ,  Ron Rivera made huge coaching mistakes against the Buffalo Bills that cost us the game. It was the game I turned on Ron.  As head coach he was making the same mistakes game after game and we would continue to lose if something didn't change,   HE CHANGED.  ( became Riverboat Ron. )  But before that he was awful too.   A head coach can't be stubborn. He has to adjust too.  Matt Rhule is slow at doing this.  Finally hiring NFL coaches this season.   But he's got a lot to prove if he wants the fans behind him ..   ( probably Tepper too ) 

So until we see the changes that relate to winning on the field, he's fair game to the fans.

BTW, after the Buffalo game in 2013 , after starting 1-3 ,  the Panthers went 11-1 for a 12-4 record.

Excellent post. For all of Ron's faults he did at least quickly identify his starting QB and even had a serviceable backup for a number of years in Anderson. All of our criticisms the first couple of seasons centered around his in game management for the most part. But he didn't have full roster control and final say like Rhule does. If some gaffes on gameday were the only thing we had to gripe about with Matt there would be less negativity. But instead it's a full picture of failure. Yet some people just cannot fathom how there isn't a line of Panthers fans waiting to personally thank him for his time and get an autograph.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

See!  This is one of the many reasons I like like you so much, OP.

I've already stated that I'm on neutral ground with Rhule.  I think this is the season we get to see who he really is.  So, I'm not on your side or against you.  But instead of just finding an excuse to criticize Rhule for every little action, you come here with real points to support your view.

Oh, and to get it off your bucket list: PUNK!

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, coffee said:

But instead of just finding an excuse to criticize Rhule for every little action, you come here with real points to support your view.

This proves your lack of neutrality. People don't need to search for and find excuses to criticize Rhule. He provides them. That's sort of the point.

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

This proves your lack of neutrality. People don't need to search for and find excuses to criticize Rhule. He provides them. That's sort of the point.

Am I understanding correctly that you will only view me as neutral if I accept all Rhule criticism as valid?

1 minute ago, coffee said:

Am I understanding correctly that you will only view me as neutral if I accept all Rhule criticism as valid?

Nope, not at all. I don't even expect you to hate everything he does. But the implication was that others haven't given adequate points to support their views, and I believe many of us have.

35 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Fhule Sucks

Am I doing it right?

No, but the Rhule brigade is incapable of letting any thread be about anything but Rhule defense.  Even when someone marks a thread to try to get posters to channel their Rhule dislike that would essentially give you more of what you claim to want.....here you are. 

nice try, but until rhule starts winning games, expect the hate and the deserved lack of confidence to keep flowing. since he is essentially at the core of this team and responsible for managing it, most issues facing the team will somehow be directly connected to him. his disapproval is going to keep showing up in most threads because all threads in the fabric of this team connect to him.

you want the hate to stop? team will have to start winning first. rhule will have to prove he can coach a winning team. you don't have to like it, but no one likes losing and so far that's about all we've one with him.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1