• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other teams' releases

Mr. Scot

Just now, Panthering said:

Incredible how many opportunities you're given if you're a 1st round draft pick. I think that might be it for him unless the Lions pick him up or something. 

What exactly was his deal? Good in college but his career had been absolutely horrendous in the NFL. Can't even catch on as a backup. I don't understand how some guys hit the stars while others fall so far. You've got late round picks that end up making a long career in the NFL while guys who stood out in college and became high round picks completely bust out. With Rosen I don't think it was injuries but is he that bad to the point that a team does not even want him for a 3rd string backup?

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

What exactly was his deal? Good in college but his career had been absolutely horrendous in the NFL. Can't even catch on as a backup. I don't understand how some guys hit the stars while others fall so far. You've got late round picks that end up making a long career in the NFL while guys who stood out in college and became high round picks completely bust out. With Rosen I don't think it was injuries but is he that bad to the point that a team does not even want him for a 3rd string backup?

This is speculation based on what I remember reading but I think the talent is at least NFL capable but work ethic/attitude not so much. 

3 minutes ago, Panthering said:

This is speculation based on what I remember reading but I think the talent is at least NFL capable but work ethic/attitude not so much. 

Sounds like it could be true. If you have the talent and can't even make a team as a third string QB it has to be something such as attitude or work ethic. What an epic blown opportunity his career has been.

13 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Based on his pre-draft interviews, the guy is just insanely cocky. Not difficult for me to imagine that he's pretty much uncoachable and likely doesn't put in the world because he thinks he's just too good to possibly fail. I got that vibe from both him and Paxton Lynch in the pre-draft process in recent years.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Based on his pre-draft interviews, the guy is just insanely cocky. Not difficult for me to imagine that he's pretty much uncoachable and likely doesn't put in the world because he thinks he's just too good to possibly fail. I got that vibe from both him and Paxton Lynch in the pre-draft process in recent years.

Basically the guy at the gym that trash talks everybody but can't back it up...