• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other teams' releases

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, poundaway said:

JImmy getting screwed royal.

Deal is they waited this long and nearly all teams have no cap space, its accounted for.....I mean the browns have the most, but.....

So even if he was cut, very little money out there....even theres moving, learning new playbook, new teammates, new environment...So he plays poorly as a result and kills his 2023 value....Its smart of him to stay with a team like 49ers- great team/D, 2nd year QB that could poo the bed, great HC/playcaller/designer and Superbowl is in the picture with some luck...hell they should have beaten the rams.....

Blame the agent for poorly worded contract that allowed 49 to sit on him while team spent billions. 

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Deal is they waited this long and nearly all teams have no cap space, its accounted for.....I mean the browns have the most, but.....

So even if he was cut, very little money out there....even theres moving, learning new playbook, new teammates, new environment...So he plays poorly as a result and kills his 2023 value....Its smart of him to stay with a team like 49ers- great team/D, 2nd year QB that could poo the bed, great HC/playcaller/designer and Superbowl is in the picture with some luck...hell they should have beaten the rams.....

Blame the agent for poorly worded contract that allowed 49 to sit on him while team spent billions. 

If Jimmy gets to play he'll be paid below rate.  If he doesn't, he's paid backup pay behind  a rookie QB after leading his team deep in the playoffs 3 times including once to the SB.

Jimmy just bent over.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I watched a Cards preseason game a week or two ago and was wondering where he went, becausei watched him extensively last year and was thoroughly impressed.

This is the only time I've watched him play and was thoroughly impressed.  I think they said he was 29 so that's probably why he's been overlooked.  I know nothing about the guy but I like his game. 

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I watched a Cards preseason game a week or two ago and was wondering where he went, becausei watched him extensively last year and was thoroughly impressed.

He played here in Winnipeg for 2 years. He’s a big dude

Never much of a QB and they’d use him more on short yardage plays but maybe he’s slowly figuring it out

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

He played here in Winnipeg for 2 years. He’s a big dude

Never much of a QB and they’d use him more on short yardage plays but maybe he’s slowly figuring it out

Yeah, I had no idea of his background even when watching him last year.  Funnily enough, one of my first thoughts watching him was, "Who tf is this guy and where did he come from?"

But the more I watched him, the more I was impressed.  I think he has starter potential, honestly.  From what I saw, he might not be great at any one thing, but he's good at a lot of things, and just seems to have that grit and headiness to him.

• Pie 1