• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aqib Talib is a HORRIBLE HUMAN WHO I HOPE GOES TO HELL

TheBigKat

Anybody that knows anything about football knows the guy is a goon. Really had to LOL at his “I’m going to spend time with my family” crap he said when he quit his Amazon job.  Shoulda said I’m trying to spend time with my brother before he is imprisoned for murder 

It was business as usual it appears:

Talib had several conduct-related issues during his NFL career. At the NFL rookie symposium in July 2008, Talib was involved in a fistfight with fellow Buccaneers rookie Cory Boyd.[82] In the early morning of June 5, 2016, Talib was shot in the leg outside a Dallas strip club. He was released from the hospital the same day.[83] It was later revealed that Talib falsified the report, having actually shot himself in the leg and lied to police, and that, while intoxicated, he never was at the strip club in question.[84][85] On August 20, 2009, Talib allegedly battered a taxi driver and he was arrested by Florida Highway Patrol and booked into the Pinellas County jail, charged with resisting arrest without violence and simple battery.[86][87]

In March 2011, police in Garland, Texas issued a felony warrant for Talib for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after he was accused of firing a gun at his sister's boyfriend.[88] He was later released on $25,000 bond. Talib was indicted on the charge in May 2011.[89] On June 18, 2012, the charges were dropped due to insufficient evidence and credibility concerns with the accuser.[90]

In August 2022, Talib's brother was wanted by police in Lancaster, Texas and turned himself in following the deadly shooting of youth football coach Michael Hickmon at a youth football game.[91][92][93] Youth football coaching staff and officials had gotten into a disagreement that became physical, which lead to the fatal shooting.[93][94] Witnesses said Aqib Talib had started the brawl that led to the fatal shooting of youth coach Michael Hickmon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqib_Talib

• Beer 1