• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's your guesses?

musicman

QB: Baker w/Sam as the back up, Matt red shirted.

RB: CMC, DeOnta and Chubbard

FB: Ricci

TE: Thomas, Tremble and probably Sullivan or Thompson

WR: Moore, Anderson, TMJr, Smith, Higgins, Zylstra & either Kirkwood or Sanders. (maybe they try and hide Sanders on the PS).

OL: Moton, Icky, Boseman, Corbett, BC, Mayes, Elflien, Jordan and either Daley or Erving (who ever is less bad and because you need a 4th back tackle).

DL: Barno, Burns, Matos, Haynes, Johnson, Brown, Ioannidas, Hoskins, McCall (love his size), Nixon & Roy (I do see 11, at least 10)

LB: Luvu, Thompson, Smith, Sanford, Littleton, Wilson

DB: CJ, Hartsfield (can cover TEs so almost acts like a LB in certain packages), Chinn, DJax, Horn, Woods, Robinson (Hayes & Dawson to PS)

ST: JJ, Zane, Heckker (I don't see them keeping Roberts with Smith doing so good.)

Obviously, injuries can change this or a trade of a WR for picks (we have a lot of good WRs). I can see them getting a DL when cut by another team. If Wilson gets suspended then getting someone of waivers to fill the slot (maybe thats why they just got Watson - they know something).

I think this can be a real good team if they stay healthy and put it together. Glad the 1st games are not really tough teams to give us a chance to get a groove, build some chemistry and have good season. 

Corral most likely to IR (foot)

Saunders may start season on IR and activate later on

Keith Taylor will be our #4 CB, STO or Barnes will be #5 CB (Hayes and Dawson have played surprisingly well during preseason games)

Burris will be #3 safety, #4 safety will come down Franklin, Chandler, or Robinson

Kenny Robinson plays hard but I don't think the coaching staff likes him

Don't see us carrying 6 DT's

Hopefully we can pickup better O-line and d-line depth; any upgrade at TE would be nice also

1 minute ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

Kenny Robinson plays hard but I don't think the coaching staff likes him

i disagree. I thought the same thing but they didnt take the opp to cut them when they had a chance this past week. I think the reason he still on this roster is bc the coaching staff likes him. He is a solid special teams player as well.