• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Patriots Gameday Thread!

Zod

Just now, coffee said:

Do you mind if I ask something?

This game was figuring out the very bottom of the roster.  As we knew before the game, most likely, one Qb won't be on the team and the other will be holding a clipboard.  Most of the players won't be here and of those that are, most will be 2nd or 3rd string.  What is it that happened that would cause you to adjust your record prediction?

Last night shows our depth still isnt anywhere close where it needs to be and more importantly as I just said, we looked totally out of sync and totally unprepared.  Thats a problem much bigger then the lack of depth.

With our schedule and our knack for having injuries 6/7 wins is IMO our best case scenario.  I am just hoping rhule doesnt sell tepper a bill of goods about not having Corral all year, making progress, plan is working rah rah rah and he gets a 4rth season

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I just cannot get over just how incompetent we looked last night.  I mean both sides of the ball just looked like they didnt have a clue.   I think that is more concerning then our lack of depth, which yeah man appears to be an issue as well

Shi was the only guy on offense/special teams that really stood out. Not worried about Higgins, he didn't need to risk doing too much in a game like that

28 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Last night shows our depth still isnt anywhere close where it needs to be and more importantly as I just said, we looked totally out of sync and totally unprepared.  Thats a problem much bigger then the lack of depth.

With our schedule and our knack for having injuries 6/7 wins is IMO our best case scenario.  I am just hoping rhule doesnt sell tepper a bill of goods about not having Corral all year, making progress, plan is working rah rah rah and he gets a 4rth season

OK, thank you.

You feel this way even though it was our 2/3 stringers vs. their 1/2's?  It seemed to me that, in view of that, the team held their own pretty well.  It also seemed that it was mostly QB issues that cost the game.  We even had a chance to to win with a final drive but, again, poor QB play by a QB who won't be on the team.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

10 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Corral’s first deep hall was a perfect throw that would’ve been caught if it were a better WR. 

10 hours ago, WOW!! said:

And not a DPi on the play..

There was DPI but that was not a perfect throw. It was very under thrown. The only reason there was DPI is because the receiver had to almost stop to try to make the catch and the defender basically ran into him.

Edited by Floppin

22 minutes ago, poundaway said:

You seem confident.  I'm pretty confident we will have more than 6 wins.  Want to bet?

I'll take that action.

I'll put up every dumb thing 4Corners has ever said on the huddle. 

Oh you don't have enough storage space for that? Yeah neither does the federal government.

Okay how about just every dumb thing he's said in the last year?

You're not willing to rent out that many storage units?

Fine, every dumb thing he's said in the last month.

Let me go rent the biggest truck they've got at Uhaul.

Now what are you putting up?

No I don't want your nude pictures of Ernest Borgnine.

Gross.

21 minutes ago, coffee said:

OK, thank you.

You feel this way even though it was our 2/3 stringers vs. their 1/2's?  It seemed to me that, in view of that, the team held their own pretty well.  It also seemed that it was mostly QB issues that cost the game.  We even had a chance to to win with a final drive but, again, poor QB play by a QB who won't be on the team.

our first string left side of the line didnt look good at all

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

wtf is it with you and wanting to bet on a messageboard, thats fuging childish

1 month. I bet we  win at least 7 games.

You post with such certitude.  Here's your chance to prove it.

You think we will only get 6 games.  Put your avatar where your mouth is.

Edited by poundaway
  • Pie 2