• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd and 3rd string expected most tmrw night

Panthers Fan 69

Just now, ForJimmy said:

I would give Baker another series and then Darnold the rest of the half followed by Corral in the second half, but what do I know.  PJ should be cut because there is no path for him to make this roster without Darnold getting cut.  Also it would be nice if Icky got some valuable reps and Mays got some at center.  

I can sign on with pretty much all of that...

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Oh, he also said even though the report came out about Baker being named the starter already, he expects it to be made official sooner than later.

No reason in waiting til Monday to announce it if neither guy is playing tmrw. If they trot Sam out there to play the first quarter that would confirm it anyways

17 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

No reason in waiting til Monday to announce it if neither guy is playing tmrw. If they trot Sam out there to play the first quarter that would confirm it anyways

its honeslty probably already shared internally with the team today. It will be casually shared by Rhule in a presser. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Let Corral play the entire game. Come on now. 

What can we actually lose by doing this? Absolutely nothing. Let's see what he's got for a whole game. If he sucks a whole game, bubble wrap him. No complaints here. We know what would happen though 😉

He's itching to prove the NFL wrong, especially Pickett going before him with his two year record effort at Ole Miss. If I was his coach I'd be intrigued by that motivation that desire to take the bag then take the NFLs bag.