• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bozeman Out 2-3 Weeks, No Vet Days Were Given, Kenny Robinson's Job May Be in Jeopardy per Rhule's Presser

Proudiddy

4 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

While I agree, I think it was more the celebrating over his concussed body was what really drew their and Rhule's ire.  I love KRob's mentality and edge.  I hope he doesn't get cut for this.  

And from what I remember reading yesterday, Wilkerson was super antagonistic. 

There also is the fact you don’t know the end result of a hit immediately after the hit.   So unless you can see the future….it also can be easy to immediately celebrate a big hit in the moment and have no clue how bad it was for the person on the receiving end. 

• Pie 2

We got no idea about what made Krob body bag the pat player. I hope Rhule doesnt over react like I think he will.

FYI when asked JC horn said Krob has the hardest hitter among the DBs, wish I knew what the pats player did/said......... heard hes at the hospital as well. Maybe a few lessons will be learned form this.......

I personally think we need this attitude on our defense. I would rather a guy have it and then get reigned in by coaches then a guy just not have that brutality.  Better to be the hammer then the nail.  We all know the playoffs is about who can get away with hurting the others stars and not get called.  I've seen many a Panthers season derailed by other teams taking out our best players.  They pretty much did it to Cam every game.