• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers "Starting Center" Bozeman Injury Not Considered Serious

TheCasillas

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Did we all just imagine him being carted off the field at camp today? If you don't agree just say that this just asking questions bit is a waste of time for both of us. We both know you are very pro Rhule. That's fine. But the rest of us can see the track record with our oline and it is not pretty. My only hope is Campen can talk some sense into Matt with these lineups. But Pat Elflein still hanging around as our depth at center inspires zero confidence.

Not sure what Bozeman being “on the decline “ has to do with Rhule. Also, pretty sure this thread established that Bozeman was carted off as precautionary. 

again, I don’t know what Marty Hurney signing paradis has to do with Bozeman and some “lesson learned”

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Not sure what Bozeman being “on the decline “ has to do with Rhule. Also, pretty sure this thread established that Bozeman was carted off as precautionary. 

again, I don’t know what Marty Hurney signing paradis has to do with Bozeman and some “lesson learned”

They can call it precautionary as much as they like bringing out the cart is not a good sign ever. You struggle to view team matters without Panthers tinted shades and frankly you act like you're related to Matt Rhule so do your thing.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

They can call it precautionary as much as they like bringing out the cart is not a good sign ever. You struggle to view team matters without Panthers tinted shades and frankly you act like you're related to Matt Rhule so do your thing.

Lol. You pull poo out of your ass more than anyone on this forum. Which is evident right here in your messaging. We are talking about Bozeman, well I am talking about Bozeman, and you keep you on talking about Rhule.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Bozeman was walking off on his own power, and the staff told him to sit and brought out the cart. 

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Lol. You pull poo out of your ass more than anyone on this forum. Which is evident right here in your messaging. We are talking about Bozeman, well I am talking about Bozeman, and you keep you on talking about Rhule.

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Bozeman was walking off on his own power, and the staff told him to sit and brought out the cart. 

You quoted me and each time you've gotten low key more condescending with each post. You seem to have the opinion that there is nothing to see here related to Bozeman today. I hope you're right. But I'm not required to agree with you. Learn to handle it or stop quoting folks bud I didn't bother you. Enjoy your evening.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, frankw said:

You quoted me and each time you've gotten low key more condescending with each post. You seem to have the opinion that there is nothing to see here related to Bozeman today. I hope you're right. But I'm not required to agree with you. Learn to handle it or stop quoting folks bud I didn't bother you. Enjoy your evening.

I was genuinely interested In this lesson we were supposed to learn from paradis. However, that just turned into a “ you suck

rhules sucks” rant. Thanks you enjoy your evening as well.

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I was genuinely interested In this lesson we were supposed to learn from paradis. However, that just turned into a “ you suck

Not jumping on the Rhule sucks thing, but Paradis was solid before he came here (bad injury I know), Jordan was a FA but he was serviceable with the Bengals if I’m not mistaken, Erving and Elf were below average but still not to the level of bad they have played here. If Corbett and Bozeman see a big drop off coming here (not saying they will because I think they will be solid) we might have to take a look in the mirror at our schemes/preparation. The biggest thing for me is we have a proven OL coach now. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Honestly no that's not the case. We took those years of consistency with Ryan Kalil for granted. It feels like it's been quite a long time now since we've been able to confidently say center is "good". So yeah I shudder at the sight of our new center we signed anywhere near a cart on the practice field. It's a position we are going to need to look to upgrade our depth for in the next draft I hope. My position is just please no more Michael Jordan and Pat Elflein on the field together protecting our starting QB.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Honestly no that's not the case. We took those years of consistency with Ryan Kalil for granted. It feels like it's been quite a long time now since we've been able to confidently say center is "good". So yeah I shudder at the sight of our new center we signed anywhere near a cart on the practice field. It's a position we are going to need to look to upgrade our depth for in the next draft I hope. My position is just please no more Michael Jordan and Pat Elflein on the field together protecting our starting QB.

I agree. Kalil was a staple just like Olsen and keuchly. That golden era definitely gave us blind spots when it came to their value. 

I am hoping that the tweets are accurate and that Bozeman is good to go. He will be the largest center this team has ever seen, which is interesting given baker’s size. I don’t want to see elf or jordan on the field week 1.

I’m hoping Bozeman can be a long term fix for the next 3-4 years, similiar to what Max Unger was for the Seahawks and saints.

• Beer 2

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Not jumping on the Rhule sucks thing, but Paradis was solid before he came here (bad injury I know), Jordan was a FA but he was serviceable with the Bengals if I’m not mistaken, Erving and Elf were below average but still not to the level of bad they have played here. If Corbett and Bozeman see a big drop off coming here (not saying they will because I think they will be solid) we might have to take a look in the mirror at our schemes/preparation. The biggest thing for me is we have a proven OL coach now. 

Great point.  You can only base things off what's happened.  As far as Bozeman, he was a good player for a complicated running offense, which is what we want to be.  I don't recall any health concerns.  I'm in a wait and see as far as it goes, but I'm going to allow myself to flow with the HOPE-ium.  It's more fun that way.

2 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Great point.  You can only base things off what's happened.  As far as Bozeman, he was a good player for a complicated running offense, which is what we want to be.  I don't recall any health concerns.  I'm in a wait and see as far as it goes, but I'm going to allow myself to flow with the HOPE-ium.  It's more fun that way.

He was actually one of Baltimore's more reliable guys.  So much, that he filled in for others and was able to go at G and C so them.  Rated well at both spots.

• Pie 1