• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers "Starting Center" Bozeman Injury Not Considered Serious

TheCasillas

15 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

That Will Unkle continues to impress best Panthers media guy out there 

I like him because he seemed to have an axe to grind with Washington pre-game last weekend.  Kept bringing up how empty their stadium was and it made me joyous 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

43 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Would you mind elaborating on this lesson the team should have learned?

Paradis declined each season since he left Denver and dealt with injuries and his backup was Elflein who is at best a so so backup who also has dealt with injuries. So far it's looking like we'll be holding our breath Bozeman can stay on the field potentially opening the door for more Elflein. We should have drafted a center instead of throwing away picks on long snappers.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Paradis declined each season since he left Denver and dealt with injuries and his backup was Elflein who is at best a so so backup who also has dealt with injuries. So far it's looking like we'll be holding our breath Bozeman can stay on the field potentially opening the door for more Elflein. We should have drafted a center instead of throwing away picks on long snappers.

Was Bozeman on the decline with the ravens and/or constantly injured? I must have missed that part.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Was Bozeman on the decline with the ravens and/or constantly injured? I must have missed that part.

Did we all just imagine him being carted off the field at camp today? If you don't agree just say that this just asking questions bit is a waste of time for both of us. We both know you are very pro Rhule. That's fine. But the rest of us can see the track record with our oline and it is not pretty. My only hope is Campen can talk some sense into Matt with these lineups. But Pat Elflein still hanging around as our depth at center inspires zero confidence.