• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Training Camp - Friday

Zod

8 minutes ago, SammyFranchise said:

You also only seen him play on trash teams with Trash Offensive Lines. Baker not so much

We’ve also seen him equally terrible when given all day to throw as he is when he gets smacked in the mouth.

He sucks, and you must be related to him.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

For those “mental reps are stupid” people.

Weird angle but it also looked like Corral was standing behind the QB actually processing what he was seeing from the defense and running through what he would do mentally. Not just staring at an empty field daydreaming scenarios

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, SammyFranchise said:

You also only seen him play on trash teams with Trash Offensive Lines. Baker not so much

Sam didn't have trash around him at USC and he couldn't stop the turning the ball over then either.  He came into the league being a turnover guy.  The NFL didn't make him that. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

He may want to do something snakey/gimmicky like that but if he trots Sam out there 1st vs Cleveland the Baker chants are going to be deafening

And I’ll be there and record it to share here. It will be ugly 

If they introduce defense first, then I’ll know it’s Darnold   That avoids setting the table 

if the offense is introduced first, then it’s Baker 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Ingrown toenails are a bitch. 

I eventually had to get each of my big toes chemically burned to stop them from growing because they were coming back every month. 

Try having them get infected.

Happened twice while I was a teen. poo is not fun.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Well, my theory on why he starts Sam first is that going to Baker then gives him something in order to extend his time.   He can BS why he doesn’t start Baker out of the gate. 

If he starts Baker out of the gate, we suck and the boos come early like last year…he is fired in season.   There are no scapegoats or players this year that would buy him more time if the stadium does what it did last year. 

Baker will start.  Rhule wanted him. But I have said for some time I predict Sam opens on week 1 as the starter and Rhule gets out of him whatever he can first.  He can only get usage out of Sam pre Baker IMO.  

Rhule is going to do Matt Rhule things.  I will keep betting on that. 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

This really feels like the embodiment of this GIF lol.  The obvious answer is that Rhule is gonna start who he thinks gives the team the best chance to win.  It's possible he could decide that's Darnold, which would be a testament to his poor player evaluation which I can believe.  Your convoluted theory that he's deliberately withholding the better quarterback in order to enact a chapter out of "Scapegoating for Dummies" seems like such a wild departure from common sense.  Winning is how Rhule keeps his job, bottom line. Occam's razor, bro.

• Pie 3

12 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

This really feels like the embodiment of this GIF lol.  The obvious answer is that Rhule is gonna start who he thinks gives the team the best chance to win.  It's possible he could decide that's Darnold, which would be a testament to his poor player evaluation which I can believe.  Your convoluted theory that he's deliberately withholding the better quarterback in order to enact a chapter out of "Scapegoating for Dummies" seems like such a wild departure from common sense.  Winning is how Rhule keeps his job, bottom line. Occam's razor, bro.

Rhule has consistently mismanaged the QB spot horrifically since the day he was hired.   I merely am a suggesting he continues doing what he does.  

I mean pick year.  Any year would sound crazy if called in advance.  That’s just Matt Rhule effect.