• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other NFL camps

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

That was his big concern coming out of college. That much weight on the knees and ankles is just brutal. I was 375 at one time and in a poo ton of pain and once I dropped 125, the relief was immense. 

Still can't believe he was drafted that high but then again the Jets.... He's a much crappier version of Jeff Otah.... (who was listed at 335 but played at like 350 and showed up to camp at like 380).

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

We have entered the era of NFL super teams being made in FA/trade....

Bills are gonna be the next IMO.... Bucs and Rams used it to take the last two SBs getting elite level "mercenary" players in their early 30s.

I feel like it’s starting to turn towards having 2 to 3 years of elite talent then blowing everything up once your star QB asked for more than 50 million a year… Gone are the days of 8 to 9 winning seasons in a row it’s all about the now and the super bowl win 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I feel like it’s starting to turn towards having 2 to 3 years of elite talent then blowing everything up once your star QB asked for more than 50 million a year… Gone are the days of 8 to 9 winning seasons in a row it’s all about the now and the super bowl win 

I kind of feel the opposite look at the recent SB champions 50m is the new 20m...  

The Cheifs and the Seahawks are the only teams in the last 15 years to win a SB with a QB on a rookie deal.... the eagles did somehow manage to win the SB Foles starting. 

You have 25m a year WRs now.... 

I think going forward these teams handing out 50m QB contracts will regret it though. 

• Pie 1