• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The most key addition may be McAdoo.

top dawg

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

This is stretching towards mental illness, TBQH.

How you felt the need to make this about Baker Mayfield just shows how much space he has in your head at the moment.

Calculating Russell Crowe GIF

Don't hate on me because I can see things that you can't.

3 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

Smitty was just on WFNZ. One line I caught was regarding talking to Joe Brady last season and asking him about adjustment (maybe the word wad silent adjustments...kind of missed the adjective). Smith said he was shocked when Brady told him they didn't do them. That any adjustments were built in.

I don't take Smittys word as Gospel but he certainly didn't seem impressed with Brady.

Need a panther fix, going to listen now. 

Brady was figured out and did not understand the ....how do I say this....Many times in a game you have to show/setup plays in order to cash in big plays in the future......he didnt "get" that. Need to bump those Brady threads BAD......97% of the huddle was swinging on his nuts.......I was not and had HUGE questions and just said "thats who Rhule wanted....a young OC that never called college or NFL plays"?!??!?!?