• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles arrested on felony domestic violence

Captain Morgan

Yep, what an off season! Something is wrong with these guys. I like smoke, but I don't drive around with 5 pounds of it. At this level and where we are at. These guys are professionals, I would like to think that they are all in working to get better and get us on our way.

37 minutes ago, frankw said:

Do you really blame them for feeling that way given the state of the country especially relating to women's rights? Hey man more information will be out in the coming days this could get really ugly I hope for your sake you don't end up eating these words.

Why don't you visit his son and tell him what you think about social justice.

I have I actually use to  work with him in physical therapy and a child development center ....  But Ray Carruth situation has nothing to do with Miles as we know right now.. You jump to the worst case scenario trying to make a point why ppl should think the way somebody else's does.. I think social justice is important but blaming ppl for a thinking process when no 1 has the full picture in a situation.. Is no different then Right wing ppl wanting to force their opinions and religious beliefs on others...

Get the point genius??

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I have I actually use to  work with him in physical therapy and a child development center ....  But Ray Carruth situation has nothing to do with Miles as we know right now.. You jump to the worst case scenario trying to make a point why ppl should think the way somebody else's does.. I think social justice is important but blaming ppl for a thinking process when no 1 has the full picture in a situation.. Is no different then Right wing ppl wanting to force their opinions and religious beliefs on others...

Get the point genius??

We are talking about felony DV. If you actually worked with him and still don't understand it obviously isn't going to click it shouldn't even require this much thought. Like I said to Mecha more info will be out and let's hope it is not as bad as it sounds for the sake of the victim and Bridges kids who also have to live through the fallout of this. This is way beyond Miles just missing out on a new contract or us losing a talented player.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Do you really blame them for feeling that way given the state of the country especially relating to women's rights? Hey man more information will be out in the coming days this could get really ugly I hope for your sake you don't end up eating these words.

Why don't you visit his son and tell him what you think about social justice.

I believe the victim that wasn't some wait for the facts defense of Miles bro. Take that chip on your shoulder elsewhere.

5 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

Wow I thought Miles had a better head on his shoulders than this. He is costing himself a lot of money. This shows very poor decision making at a crucial time in his life.

Michigan State player. Not the brightest crayons in the box. 

3 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Get the point genius??

Knew his mother very well, and my son goes there too so I see him there from time to time.

Small world. I wish people would leave them out of this.

• Flames 1