• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Something happening today?

Zod

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How the hell would that be a "great" day?

The great day was when we dodged that particular bullet.

Agree - panthers were very lucky to miss out on Watson. This stuff with him isn’t going away. 

If it’s not the Hall of Honor, then I truly don’t get the point of having one. You have 2 players who have spent a majority and all of their careers with the Panthers, and will likely make the HOF their first year eligible. Those players are Julius Peppers and Luke Kuechly.

i forgot the panthers made that rule that you had to be retired for 2 full seasons to be eligible. Peppers has now been retired for 3 seasons and Kuechly for 2 seasons. If players like that aren’t getting in immediately, then why the hall have a Hall of Honor?

there is still a backlog of players who should be honored. Peppers, Luke, Muhammad, Kalil, and Bates. I can even make arguments for Minter, Rucker, Kasay, Greene, Jenkins, Gamble, Charles Johnson, and JStew.

TD and Greg Olsen will have only been retired for one season and not eligible. Time to expand the Hall of Honor before the backlog continues to grow.

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, NJPanthers12 said:

If it’s not the Hall of Honor, then I truly don’t get the point of having one. You have 2 players who have spent a majority and all of their careers with the Panthers, and will likely make the HOF their first year eligible. Those players are Julius Peppers and Luke Kuechly.

i forgot the panthers made that rule that you had to be retired for 2 full seasons to be eligible. Peppers has now been retired for 3 seasons and Kuechly for 2 seasons. If players like that aren’t getting in immediately, then why the hall have a Hall of Honor?

there is still a backlog of players who should be honored. Peppers, Luke, Muhammad, Kalil, and Bates. I can even make arguments for Minter, Rucker, Kasay, Greene, Jenkins, Gamble, Charles Johnson, and JStew.

TD and Greg Olsen will have only been retired for one season and not eligible. Time to expand the Hall of Honor before the backlog continues to grow.

Hey man did your “source” that worked in the team store who broke the Jon Kasey news to you finally graduate college and move on? 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Actually sounds like it might be getting worse.

Yep. I’ve never seen the Panthers appear so desperate in anything like they were with Watson despite that the entire football galaxy was letting them know it wasn’t going to happen. I’m afraid if Watson is release for cause this crap is gonna start back over with him coming here.