• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Rangers Game 7

Instead of blaming every goal on Raanta, you should ask why do we keep letting guys get so close to him that he gets screened or someone else gets a free skate in there for a deflection. The Rangers are doing what we should be doing. Making a crowd in front of the net. I just saw Vinny actually get out of the way of a shot when he was already in the way of Igor's sight. It's like we are missing a lot of details out there.

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Agreed completely we aren't coming back two on shitsterkin... Raanta has doomed the canes.

I don’t blame Raanta. I blame the coach that didn’t give him a game off that we could afford. Whether it was Rod or the goalie coach. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Instead of blaming every goal on Raanta, you should ask why do we keep letting guys get so close to him that he gets screened or someone else gets a free skate in there for a deflection. The Rangers are doing what we should be doing. Making a crowd in front of the net. I just saw Vinny actually get out of the way of a shot when he was already in the way of Igor's sight. It's like we are missing a lot of details out there.

Come on man - Raanta has been soft as hell.  He is not entirely to blame, but he has not been playing playoff hockey.  Heck not even starting caliber hockey.  

• Pie 2

Just now, Snake said:

Welp were fuged. Second year in a row we have been just not good enough in the playoffs. Feeling panther vibes with this team. 

Need to go spend big money and get a top guy. When the team is down 0-2 in game 7 we all know the game is over because none of those guys are special and able to put together a game to carry the team.