• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Draft Thread

Zod

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Will Howell even make the team?  Seems like a logjam of qbs up there now

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I didnt even think about, they do have lots of QBs up there. Allen/Heik >>>> Howell

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

allen and heinke are Rons adopted sons.  I doubt he cuts either

The only two QBs on Washington [edit: before the pick were] Wentz and Heineke. Allen signed with Houston in the off-season. They must still remember him juking out JJ Watt.

Edited by trueblade
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

The only two QBs on Washington right now are Wentz and Heineke. Allen signed with Houston in the off-season. They must still remember him juking out JJ Watt.

Thanks for the update......Now Howell just has to beat the UDFA they bring in...........hehehhehehhe that will be a tall task for him

Edited by Basbear

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I was kind of joking when I was giving @LinvilleGorge crap saying that Howell would be around when we picked in the 4th. Never thought he would stick around that long. Kind of shocked. Good luck with Rivera. Pretty crappy division so they might do ok with him.

LG is one of the better posters around and after he became a mod got pointless heat. But his QB takes, are pure TRASH!!

45 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Got it. I heard them say our 2 5ths and next years 5th for the Commies 4th when it was announced.

Still see better value LBs on the board so I don't like it, but not as bad as I thought.

Yeah the commentator on NFL Network called it wrong. It threw me off too…