• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik WIllis

janderson20vt

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd put him more Tyrod Taylor category. I think he's significantly more talented than PJ but not nearly as talented as the folks who wanted him at #6 claim.

He's a developmental guy that you take a shot in the second round if you have 2 capable starters on and playoff team.

I think NO and Atlanta take one tomorrow but couldn't tell you who each would take.  I'm high and happy and don't gaf.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not directly comparing the two, I'm just saying that a QB that fit the exact criteria of a guy who shouldn't be a 1st or 2nd round pick was targeted in a big trade up at #3 overall just last year.

For the record, I honestly don't want Willis.

I see what you're looking at because of the experience and Lance missing a season.. But physically its 2 different players.. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Perfect prototypes have P5 offers. He ended up at NDSU (and Willis at Liberty via Auburn) for a reason. One or both may pan out but they're both projects.

Yeah 1 project was worth a bag in assets and the 3rd pick in the draft and the other isn't..

But they are both projects...are you good now??