• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper says 5 year minimum for Rhule.

Zod

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It will keep on happening and those clowns will earn every bit of the pissy attitude coming at them until they start winning. 

I'm sure Tepper is so heartbroken about people on a message board whining about him lol.  The best way to "stick it" to him is to stop watching/dedicating your time to the team but none of you guys have the conviction to do it cause it's all transparent empty circle-jerk posturing.  I'd be willing to bet that activity here during our 3-0 start to the season was a fraction of what it was before our season fell off a cliff.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You do understand that all the bitching is completely warranted, right?

Unless you really just love being an NFL laughingstock. If so, I mean....pass me whatever meds you are on.

Bro 6 months........ Im just not the type to constantly bitach and sick of seeing it. Its like a disease or growing cancer. "Rhule sucks for 729th time" I got it, I also get he is (barring a unseen) going to coach the panthers until the 10th loss happens. I had enough after 1 week...... I fully get it, thats why I dont go repeating it for the next few months. Feels like something children would do, hell maybe zod needs to check the age of this board and make 18 or even better 21....

Edited by Basbear

11 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

I'm sure Tepper is so heartbroken about people on a message board whining about him lol.  The best way to "stick it" to him is to stop watching/dedicating your time to the team but none of you guys have the conviction to do it cause it's all transparent empty circle-jerk posturing.  I'd be willing to bet that activity here during our 3-0 start to the season was a fraction of what it was before our season fell off a cliff.

Look at you being all different and cool. You're so above it all.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Bro 6 months........ Im just not the type to constantly bitach and sick of seeing it. Its like a disease or growing cancer. "Rhule sucks for 729th time" I got it, I also get he is (barring a unseen) going to coach the panthers until the 10th loss happens. I had enough after 1 week...... I fully get it, thats why I dont go repeating it for the next few months. Feels like something children would do, hell maybe zod needs to check the age of this board and make 18 or even better 21....

You are aware we have 4 straight losing seasons, correct? Very, very high probability that it is about to be 5?

So.....how are you surprised by this?

Did you think we would just smile and be happy about??

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

He has literally said 5 years from the beginning. I've been saying that this entire time. Idk why anyone is surprised. That's always been the plan

He's been here four seasons. Not sure he's going to even have a winning season this year.

So far he's accomplished bringing a loosing culture.

The arrogance of the so called "billionaire", came in tore apart everything and replaced it with incompetence.

Jerry Richardson had his EXPANSION Panthers in the playoffs in 1996, instead of judging he needs to find the Pantherfather and kiss the rings.

54 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Huddles been a whining forum for the last 6 months.....I think whatever happens in the draft, it will fuel the whinnnnnnnnnnn........It will not stop with rookie camp, OTAs, and training camp. People will just keep shitting on tepper or rhule. 

From what I've seen this place has always been a whining forum.

• Flames 1