• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Hurricanes Metro Division Champs!!!

Panthers Fan 69

What a regular season it was. We were able to attend about 8 or 10 games this year, bought season tix for the 22-23 season and will probably get to see 1 or 2 playoff games in Raleigh.

There is not a player on this roster who didn't contribute. Sure, not everyone can be a star every night, but every guy on the roster did something special at one point or another this season.

SO, while everyone else will point to Aho, Svech, Turbo, Vinny and others; my choice is the Staal line. 6 months ago I had concerns about #11 being able to keep it going after all these years, but that line carried this team down the stretch. They played heavy as well as any team in the league and, as a 3rd line, have 114 points! (Staal: 36 pts, +11; Fast: 34 pts, +24; Nino: 44 pts, +29).

And, first and foremost, I'm a defensive guy and there are few, if any, better than Slavin. Add Tony D this season, Skjei has improved leaps and bounds over last season, the youngest member of the D- Ethan Bear, will continue to improve and Jalen Chatfield will likely be on the roster full time this coming season.

I love these guys!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1