• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Morgan draft presser today at 2:00

Zod

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Pardon me for not believing some dude named cecil that has a radio show in denver.  God bless you if thats your thing but common sense should prevail here

What about the rap sheet? I think others reported it well, maybe they repeated the first report tho...

Who am I to know, I have learned no matter what- people will believe what they want regardless of facts, evidence, and logic. Goodluck!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

What about the rap sheet? I think others reported it well, maybe they repeated the first report tho...

Who am I to know, I have learned no matter what- people will believe what they want regardless of facts, evidence, and logic. Goodluck!

Nobody else reported the niners offered a first for darnold.  The jets would have accepted in a second.

Here is what I heard because I read tea leaves.

1. "You have to ask (referring to veteran QBs) why are they still out there?"  Vet QB ONLY if we cannot draft one.

2. "Draft is deep at OL"  We could be looking at BC to LOT if a QB is there after a trade back.  This could be for a G/C.

3. They deliberately did not mention LTs but they did mention QBs (2 being good with---how hard is it to figure out which 2?)  This reeked of smokescreen to me. 

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Here is what I heard because I read tea leaves.

1. "You have to ask (referring to veteran QBs) why are they still out there?"  Vet QB ONLY if we cannot draft one.

2. "Draft is deep at OL"  We could be looking at BC to LOT if a QB is there after a trade back.  This could be for a G/C.

3. They deliberately did not mention LTs but they did mention QBs (2 being good with---how hard is it to figure out which 2?)  This reeked of smokescreen to me. 

Regarding 3, I think for many here worst case scenario is the top 3 LT's are off the board at 6 and there's not a trade back option. Would people agree with that?

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Panthering said:

Regarding 3, I think for many here worst case scenario is the top 3 LT's are off the board at 6 and there's not a trade back option. Would people agree with that?

Yes, I see that. 

Watching more today--Ian Rappaport suggested that the Ravens (14) and Eagles (15, 18) are potential trading partners.

Based on what Fitterer said about trading back into the "teens", I have to think this is a possibility.

• Beer 1