• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2022 Mock Draft

Verge

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I think we should hammer out the period of time and also the measures we will use.

I suggest length of rookie contract, so 3 or 4 years considering most won't be first rounders. Pick 3 or 4 as the mark.

For Metrics, I suggest PFR's Career AV, Total YPG(passing and rushing), Total TD's Per Game(passing and rushing), Total TO's per game(passing and rushing), Completion Percentage, QB Record(PFR stat) and Games Started.

This is a good combination of various measures of success and adds up to an odd number of categories, which will help avoid a push. The wager being that Howell WILL NOT lead more of these categories than he leads.

Debate any changes to these metrics now, then we can get into the wager amount itself.

This sounds dope. When I get back from London ( fingers crossed ) next week we can hash out the parameters. 

• Beer 1

15 hours ago, CRA said:

Another Otah?  Otah was a beast of man.  But the body said no.   And people hate Otah for listening.  But he was a homerun on the talent aspect of the pick. 

I still remember some of those double trouble glory days where they just ran behind the right side of the line over and over and couldnt be stopped.   A monday night football game against the giants I believe it was really stands out to me.

16 hours ago, Verge said:

I'm not entirely convinced but we will see!

This is the hardest year to mock of any I can remember.  But your picks seem aligned with what I am hearing from the smartest, most connected experts.  For that, you get a reward:

way to go thumbs up GIF by HIDIVE

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1